VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Okay, I have a brand new Dell computer 2.4 GHZ P4 - 512 M DDR Ram. I have captured video straight to DVD-NTSC and have captured to MPEG-2 then encoded to DVD. The Dell computer came w/ Sonic MyDVD which is OKAY, but I can't burn a large file. I have done some test captures capturing about 20 mins of video, then burning onto a DVD+R disk and then playing it in my "home stereo" DVD player connected to my TV. I read that Sonic MyDVD can't burn large files because of the way the audio is encoded on the disk takes up alot of space. Anyhow, assuming that I have a good capture stored on my hard drive and want to burn a DVD to play in my DVD player connected to my television. What do you all suggest that I use to burn the disk. Right now, I have captured the movies "Rudy" which is 1:53:00 long. The file stored on the computer is 3.53 Gig's. All I wan to do is burn a DVD disk and play it - no frills - menu's etc... just want it to play. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. In that case, use Ifoedit to create all the required for files for a DVD-video file structure, on your HD. Then burn to the actual DVD with Nero or whatever burning program you have available.
    Quote Quote