VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey all. I started converting my avi file to mpg using TMPGenc, but i dont know how to change it to a VCD template (PAL, NTSC, etc). I Checked the VCDHelp site, and the exact directions were to click "Load" and load "VideoCD (PAL), VideoCD(NTSC), VideoCD (NTSCFilm). I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO because when I click load at the lower right corner, an OPEN FILE box comes up! Can someone please give me EXACT, DETAILED DIRECTIONS on how to make a WORKING VCD. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. http://www.vcdhelp.com/tmpgenc.htm

that's as detailed as it can get. in the open file box, go to your TMPGEnc directory then click the Templates folder. Choose your template whatever it is you want to convert your video into.
    Quote Quote  
  3. it doesnt get even more straight forward than the guides...if that is confusing, then maybe you need to stay away from the whole idea..LOL
    Quote Quote  
  4. I am having trouble locating my VCD temp. What would it be called?
    Quote Quote  
  5. OK... Click Start>Find>Files or Folders, then search for *.mcf
    These are your TMPGEnc templates.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hey...found out the problem! I didnt extract all of the files during winzip! Thanks for the help. Hopefully this works! Everyone with this prob, be sure to EXTRACT THE WHOLE PROGRAM with WINZIP!!!
    Quote Quote  
  7. sktrguy1985, I think you are quite alone on this problem.
    Quote Quote  
  8. LoL @ AbbihilatorTokyo!

maybe u should infuture use WinRAR.... it extracts everything quite well
    Quote Quote