VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Right I know when someone does a guide here it's normally really good and when I came across this guide and started to follow it I though wicked till I hit this bit "3: Convert the mp2 file from 44.1 khz to 48 khz with BeSweet"

No being funny but telling you to do something and explaining how to do it is 2 different things.

I have no idea on how to convert the mp2 as the program looks very complexed it's like where do I start now.

Can someone please help me with this guide(see below) or can someone please give me a guide so I can convert SVCD to DVDR.

I am not intirely thick but telling you to do something and explaining something is a lot different, even I could make a guide like this if I knew what to do.

https://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/154453.php
    Why are the best things things in life cost the most money?

Who stole the rest of my Signature, Own up, it was you, yeah you, thats it I am gonna come over there and ..........
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can try svcd2dvdmpg. Look on the left hand side of the home page where the new guides are listed. It gives a link for svcd2dvdmpg+. Follow that link. The plus version of the program will cost you, but the standard version (non plus) is free. It will allow you to burn svcd files to dvds as if they were dvd files.
    Quote Quote  
  3. but will they be in standard DVD format...what i want to know is if i have multiple svcds and or vcds and i want to throw them all on a dvd instead of having 5 cds...how can i do that...i have been looking for a long time and i have heard pinnacle's studio 8 can do it but before i throw down some $$$ i want to be sure.
    thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tinkerbellsmyhoe
    but will they be in standard DVD format...what i want to know is if i have multiple svcds and or vcds and i want to throw them all on a dvd instead of having 5 cds...how can i do that...i have been looking for a long time and i have heard pinnacle's studio 8 can do it but before i throw down some $$$ i want to be sure.
    thanks.
    right here:
    https://www.videohelp.com/svcddvdr.htm
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
    Quote Quote  
  5. thanks for the quick reply. i was kinda looking for a lazy way to do it. something that takes my already made (s)vcds and just pops them into dvd format by transcoding/encoding or whatever.
    another quick question...
    am i able to intermix vcd and svcds on the same dvd...anyone tried this?
    im not all against going the rough way around...but i just dont want to kill 3 hours learning 6 different kinds of software if there is a 3 click method.
    thanks again
    Quote Quote