VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Could I record my program on my Philips 985, rip it to VOBs with DVDDecrypter, rename the VOBs to Mpgs, and import (or is it ADD VIDEO) to DVDWS? I ask this because the menus/options in DVDWS are superior (IMHO) to those in DVDMF2. While I am NOT trying to do VR editing here, I DO believe that if my converted VOBs (now MPGs) are already DVD compliant, if I instruct the program (after creating menus/chapters and then when ready to burn) to render at a rate slightly higher than what my 985 recorded (e.g. 9.8 mb/s? at HQ speed) they will in fact NOT re-render but rather will start burning immediately upon command. Does anyone think that this may work, and am I even using the proper, logical line of thinking?!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hello,

I need your help, please.

I am trying to reedit my home videos that I already have on dvdrs. I want to add some special effects and menus. I am using "My SonicDVD" for editing and when I tried opening video and audio files it gives me an errors. After using dvd decryptor I was able to open video file in "My sonicDvd, but audio file refused to open up in a program. Need your professianal advice, Please help,
    Thanks
    Quote Quote