VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey I've been having a problem with vcd easy lately that I really have no idea how to fix. I've used the program for the last few months to turn mpegs->bin files, and to burn bin files. Now the other day i started up vcd easy and when to tools->CDRDAO Tools and everything is gray and unselectable. The button where i would click CUE/TOC file is unselectable as well and now i cant use it to burn. Under ASPI Layer seems valid, it says no. But it has always said that and it has always worked before. Also, i went to download the aspi layer 4.60 from adaptec i believe (the one linked in the faq) and it gave this message at the download screen:

"Do NOT install ASPI32.EXE with Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Easy CD Creator 4.x, or with Windows Media Player 7.0. If you have one of these applications (or operating systems), you will be using a different aspi layer that will conflict with the one provided in this file."

I have windows XP and easy cd 4.something.

Please help me fix this problem.

Andrew
    Quote Quote  
  2. How can it be that this can just happen out of nowhere and nobody has a clue how to fix it?
    Quote Quote