VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I'm trying to find some clear dvd labels to use for my dvd's, can't find any good ones. I bought Avery Clear but they are crap and bubbles are everywhere!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I've never heard of clear labels that DIDN'T have bubbles. Cool idea, but I've never seen it work well.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Clear labels are really not meant to be printed so that you can see through to the disc. They are moreso meant for people who want to print and not have a white background.

I'm not a fan of labels on DVD-R. They're fussy already, I don't think adding a label will help matters any.

For me I bought a cheap thermal printer and I print to my DVDs directly. May not look as good as a full colour label, but it causes no problems.

Regards,

Savant
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    For me I bought a cheap thermal printer and I print to my DVDs directly. May not look as good as a full colour label, but it causes no problems.
    Which Printer do you use? I'm looking for aprinter that can print on DVD directly, but I found only Epson-printers 8-(( I don't like them at all.
    Quote Quote  
  5. If you are looking for a printer to print on disc's, do a search for duplicators or thermal printers. Check out http://www.osi-redmond.com/index.html

They start a $360 and go up as high as $8000. This is just one site, there are many! It depends on what you are looking for.
    Rick T
    PreZ
    RNL Productions
    Quote Quote