Hi! I have some video files I want to burn to a dvd disk. There are 8 files in all---it's a mini-series. Seven are .wav and one is .mp4. Can I do this just by adding all the files at once to DeVeDeNG, or do I have to convert the ,mp4 file to .wav first? I'll be using a double-sided disk, so they will fit. Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
-
Last edited by Blakes7; 19th Sep 2026 at 12:39.
-
You can add them all at once. DeVeDe-NG converts every file to DVD-format MPEG-2 while it builds the disc, so the inputs don't need to match.
One thing to check: .wav is normally an audio-only format, so if those seven files really are .wav they have no picture. They may actually be .avi, which is fine.
For a double-sided disc, remember that each side is its own 4.7 GB disc. Make two projects of four episodes each and leave the disc size at 4.7 GB for each, rather than trying to fit all eight into one project. -
Thanks for the response. They are mkv files---I've been making some audio disks and my mind reverted to that format. Thanks for the answer.
Similar Threads
-
Convert transparent MOV file to a file that can be used across browsers
By jackkemm in forum Newbie / General discussionsReplies: 1Last Post: 19th Jan 2025, 09:41 -
How to convert an mkv file to an mpg file or an mpeg file losslessly?
By cthane in forum Video ConversionReplies: 2Last Post: 11th Mar 2024, 16:52 -
Sony DCR-SX65 memory card camcorder compatibility/file types
By ThisIsMyUserName in forum Camcorders (DV/HDV/AVCHD/HD)Replies: 4Last Post: 29th Sep 2023, 14:41 -
Types of Pulldown
By Megafox in forum Newbie / General discussionsReplies: 10Last Post: 7th Apr 2022, 18:18 -
Types of subtitles?
By Anonymous543 in forum Newbie / General discussionsReplies: 21Last Post: 19th Dec 2021, 13:38



Quote