VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. We have a Shaw Direct Dish and it doesn't take much for the signal to get out so I have been going to the Ignite TV website, Global TV website, City TV and FX Now and sign in with our Shaw Direct credentials. Today it gives me an error. I contacted Shaw Direct and a Tech Guy tried it using his credentials and got the same error. He said it was probably just a temporary thing and would eventually be back up and working. I hope that is the case because I had an On Demand Issue with our Shaw Direct receivers where I kept getting and error message and that has not worked for a long time a matter of months on end.

I have gotten quite used to just watching TV on the Computer which is hooked to the TV via HDMI it is nice to marathon watch some TV Show if the mood strikes a person. Is anyone else having problems and this is a Canadian Issue?

Sometimes I think we should drop Shaw Direct and get Amazon Prime and subscribe to some streaming channels that way. Probably it wouldn't save us much money but I am getting fed up with Rogers and Bell both and even though my family has been customers for decades it is getting to me more aggravation than it is worth.

Update: It is working again. So that staves off migrating to Amazon Prime. I have gotten so used to watching TV this way.
    Last edited by Tom Saurus; 7th Oct 2024 at 15:42.
    Quote Quote