VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, so I'm having troubles with Blu-Disc Studio Lite that I figured I would come here for input on. So I have a bluray ready to compile, got everything setup and stuff. But whenever I try to run Mux what ends up happening is I get this error.

Going from segment null to segment $show_top$
    Setup thread starts.
    Going from segment null to segment $show_top$
    java.io.IOException: Unable to create arrange images in mosaic C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\Temp\$BDCCCD.tmp\Comp iled\m1.png
    at com.hdcookbook.grin.mosaic.Mosaic.writeMosaicImage (Mosaic.java:249)
    at com.hdcookbook.grin.mosaic.MosaicMaker.makeMosaics (MosaicMaker.java:376)
    at com.hdcookbook.grin.compiler.GrinCompiler.optimize Shows(GrinCompiler.java:93)
    at com.hdcookbook.grin.binaryconverter.Main.convert(M ain.java:323)
    at com.hdcookbook.grin.binaryconverter.Main.main(Main .java:241)

2:48:32 AM - [ERROR]
    2:48:32 AM - [state] java -Xmx1024M -jar grincompiler.jar

I asked my brother who uses the software and he's never had this happened. I don't know if its something obvious I'm missing (hoping it is because it will be easy fix) but I figured I at least for help on it. What do you all make of this? Is there a mistake I'm making?

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. Blu-Disc Studio developer CDK's Avatar
    Search PM
    Hello,

Usually such error happens when you are using a lot of images. Image buffer is limited to 5,9 Mpx in profile 1 and 8,0 Mpx in profile 2. Error handling is not perfect in Lite, so it just shows what grin compiler returns.

Please do not use full screen images. If this is a main menu background - render it into the background video. And check FAQ -> "How to reduce the amount of graphics" in the help https://blu-disc.net/download/help.zip
    Quote Quote