VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello to all the geniuses here!

I’m looking to decrypt live streams or videos that use encrypted HLS on ESPN+. I have tried to find the correct way through the network tab but couldn’t locate it. I’m hoping any of you could help me or share a method. I’d be very grateful for your assistance. Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Video URL?
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ESPN+ doesn't have encryption. Search the forum there should be a guide how to download using Streamlink...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi View Post
    Video URL?

Kevin Holland vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (UFC 302)
    https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/e01e6459-60b9-4363-84e2-ca4e01cd7f90
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by ChicagoGhost View Post
    ESPN+ doesn't have encryption. Search the forum there should be a guide how to download using Streamlink...
    Actually, ESPN+ uses AES encryption, you can’t download content with N_m3u8dl-RE or play it using Streamlink.
    However, you can download match replays using yt-dlp by adding account cookies. But I want to know the real method to obtain the keys so I can decrypt any live stream or video and download it with HLS Downloader or play it anywhere
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You are right. I meant replays can be downloaded by adding cookies. I don't know about live streams.
    Quote Quote