VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51
FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by diesel View Post
    .. how to launch freevine.py without python
    assoc .py=Python.File

https://www.wikihow.com/Open-a-Python-File#/Image:Open-a-Python-File-Step-15.jpg
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is anyone else having any issues with the Pluto TV United States website? I am finding things are not showing up on the screen at times. Maybe they updating their servers or something.

I tried another location in the United States with NordVPN for Pluto TV United States but the Tiles for movies and TV Shows don't show up. I unplugged all the other ethernet cords from the Modem in case that was a problem. I don't know what is wrong am I the only one having this issue? Thanks in advance for any information and guidance pertaining to this issue.

I am grateful to have been able to get some videos from Pluto TV U.S. while it lasted. Perhaps I can get a few videos from Pluto TV Canada. Well regardless it has been a nice long run and thank you all for what I have learned.
    Last edited by Tom Saurus; 6th Sep 2024 at 14:01.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Tom Saurus View Post
    Is anyone else having any issues with the Pluto TV United States website? I am finding things are not showing up on the screen at times. Maybe they updating their servers or something.

I tried another location in the United States with NordVPN for Pluto TV United States but the Tiles for movies and TV Shows don't show up. I unplugged all the other ethernet cords from the Modem in case that was a problem. I don't know what is wrong am I the only one having this issue? Thanks in advance for any information and guidance pertaining to this issue.

I am grateful to have been able to get some videos from Pluto TV U.S. while it lasted. Perhaps I can get a few videos from Pluto TV Canada. Well regardless it has been a nice long run and thank you all for what I have learned.
    Probably a good idea to start using Devine instead
    Quote Quote  
  4. I do use Devine for TUBI TV. The issue is that I can't seem to get the Pluto TV United States to display to get urls and such. I did read on Google that Nord VPN and some other VPNs are having trouble with Pluto TV United States now. So I am just throwing in the towel and the movies Pluto TV United States will cycle around to Tubi TV; maybe not all but a lot of them will.

I have to get caught up on editing some TubeDigger video downloads anyway. I have a lot to be grateful for and if I can't get anything from Pluto TV United States anymore life goes on.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    pluto US work fine with vpn, first was black, refresh F5 page, everything work ok
    [Attachment 82000 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by iamghost View Post
    pluto US work fine with vpn, first was black, refresh F5 page, everything work ok
    [Attachment 82000 - Click to enlarge]
    Thank you for this information. I will give it another try and see if I can replicate what you have. It certainly would be nice to continue to use Pluto TV United States.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I gave it a try and with this wireless keyboard it seemed pressing the FN key and F5 was the thing to do. Unfortunately it did not straighten itself out. But as I wrote it has been a good run.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Some good news I tried Pluto TV United States from the Waterfox Browser and it is displaying it with no problem. For whatever reason Firefox is not displaying it.

freevine.py get --select-video res=480 -m https://pluto.tv/us/on-demand/movies/5d9b9aaf02119c67cb64e939

Bad news "connection error 401: None" with Freevine.

Code:
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22631.4037]
    (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\freevine-1.1.8>freevine.py get --select-video res=480 -m https://pluto.tv/us/on-demand/movies/5d9b9aaf02119c67cb64e939

❯_freevine v1.1.8

19:14:10.171 INFO : PlutoTV
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\freevine-1.1.8\freevine.py", line 15, in <module>
        cli()
      File "C:\Users\sheld\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 1157, in __call__
        return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\Users\sheld\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 1078, in main
        rv = self.invoke(ctx)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\Users\sheld\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 1688, in invoke
        return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\Users\sheld\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 1434, in invoke
        return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\Users\sheld\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 783, in invoke
        return __callback(*args, **kwargs)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\freevine-1.1.8\utils\commands.py", line 90, in get
        Service(config, **kwargs)
      File "C:\freevine-1.1.8\services\pluto\pluto.py", line 67, in __init__
        self.get_options()
      File "C:\freevine-1.1.8\services\pluto\pluto.py", line 380, in get_options
        downloads, title = get_downloads(self)
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\freevine-1.1.8\utils\options.py", line 163, in get_downloads
        content, title = stream.get_content(stream.url)
                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\freevine-1.1.8\services\pluto\pluto.py", line 354, in get_content
        content = self.get_movies(self.url)
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\freevine-1.1.8\services\pluto\pluto.py", line 141, in get_movies
        data = self.get_data(url)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      File "C:\freevine-1.1.8\services\pluto\pluto.py", line 116, in get_data
        raise ConnectionError(f"{r.status_code} - {r.json().get('message')}")
    ConnectionError: 401 - None

I just tried the info command with Windscribe VPN and that worked so maybe I have to shuffle through all my available U.S. options with NordVPN.
    Last edited by Tom Saurus; 6th Sep 2024 at 19:19.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I did some more testing with NordVPN and Pluto TV United States it is not working via Freevine. So I am doing a test download using Freevine and Windscribe VPN and it seems to be working. So I will have get a Visa Prepaid Card and buy Windscribe VPN. I did want to continue with NordVPN as one can buy it quite cheap at Best Buy Canada. Eset Nod 32 Anti Virus has a VPN offering now as well but how well that works I don't know.
    Quote Quote