VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by billybanana View Post
    Is this for any show ? What's a URL that you have tried ?
    It seems to be for any show. I tried the My Life is Murder episode as posted, and it failed. I just tried some other at random episodes:
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/colin-from-accounts/episodes/s1-e1
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/mary-and-george/episodes/s1-e1

The no sources message comes back pretty fast so it's not like something is timing out. Looks like something is just downright being rejected but I can watch the episodes in my browser no problem.

Perhaps you could add some sort of --debug mode printing out all sorts of info to see what's gong on.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Add this to the top of the tvnz.py script

Code:
    import logging

# Set up logging to both console and file
    logging.basicConfig(level=logging.DEBUG, handlers=[
        logging.FileHandler("tvnz_debug.log"),
        logging.StreamHandler()
    ])
    and then run Ozivine again. It will create a tvnz_debug.log file in the Ozvine directory.

The only way I have been able to recreate this error is to turn off my NZ smartDNS setting. But I can't play in browser etc either when I do that (as expected).

It fails at the fetching the manifest using the Brightcove API.

Code:
    DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): login.tvnz.co.nz:443
    DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:https://login.tvnz.co.nz:443 "POST /co/authenticate HTTP/1.1" 200 123
    DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:https://login.tvnz.co.nz:443 "GET /authorize?client_id=tp5hyPrFuXLJV0jgRWy5l7lEtJlPN98R&response_type=token&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tvnz.co.nz%2Flogin&audience=tvnz-apis&state=C0UciskQi9bCepE3ivUK6ZBsugS4Kcs4&response_mode=web_message&login_ticket=YjRK2JRAVD0hIzhGA9lQt0D1tIxR73fu&prompt=none&auth0Client=eyJuYW1lIjoiYXV0aDAuanMiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoiOS4xMC4yIn0%3D HTTP/1.1" 200 None
    DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): apis-public-prod.tech.tvnz.co.nz:443
    DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:https://apis-public-prod.tech.tvnz.co.nz:443 "GET /api/v1/web/play/page/shows/boiling-point/episodes/s1-e1 HTTP/1.1" 200 13954
    DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): edge.api.brightcove.com:443
    DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:https://edge.api.brightcove.com:443 "GET /playback/v1/accounts/963482467001/videos/6345498926112 HTTP/1.1" 403 153
    Quote Quote  
  3. This is a great little tool billybanana, many thanks for spending the development time on it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. hi, i'm trying to grab some olympic videos from 9now.

the football one i tried worked, but the water polo doesn't.

water polo gives me the following error.

Code:
    Error importing or running the service module: Could not find the video ID in the API response.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    9now are doing some weird stuff with their naming convention for the Olympics. Just when it looked reasonably standard they go off on another tangent and do something else. I'm not going to bother with trying to cater for it all for a short term event. I'm sure I will end up breaking it altogether, so it is what it is for now.

I did make a small change to cater for 1080p content which is available on these Olympic videos.
    Last edited by billybanana; 30th Jul 2024 at 02:47.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i'm getting a bunch of SSL connection could not be established errors on 10play. VPN enabled.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Last edited by billybanana; 4th Aug 2024 at 18:10. Reason: Updated
    Quote Quote  
  8. Are there only specific shows on TVNZ that are available in 1080p? Taskmaster NZ comes up as 720p
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hi billybanana, for further feedback...

I've tried to use a diferent machine to run Ozivine, and I can report I'm getting the same "No 'sources' found in the response" TVNZ issue reported several posts above. My original installation on different system still runs fine, it's using the very same VPN provider (Nord, multi-install etc). I'll carry on trying to compare and contrast as to why it works on my first machine but not second. The yaml looks OK to me, although the files are obviously located in different addresses etc.

I've tested a 10play show on AU VPN and that's all worked fine.

I think you are likely right it's a TVNZ "VPN says no" problem, I've played the NZ server switching game and none of them work on new machine, but the first connection on original system just worked no problem, slow, but no problem.

I'll give it a little rest and try new machine again tomorrow fresh.

Thanks again for the work.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by SaLTy View Post
    Are there only specific shows on TVNZ that are available in 1080p? Taskmaster NZ comes up as 720p
    Yes I've only found some shows and lots of sport that are 1080p. Majority is still 720p.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by F1sav28 View Post
    Hi billybanana, for further feedback...

I've tried to use a diferent machine to run Ozivine, and I can report I'm getting the same "No 'sources' found in the response" TVNZ issue reported several posts above. My original installation on different system still runs fine, it's using the very same VPN provider (Nord, multi-install etc). I'll carry on trying to compare and contrast as to why it works on my first machine but not second. The yaml looks OK to me, although the files are obviously located in different addresses etc.

I've tested a 10play show on AU VPN and that's all worked fine.

I think you are likely right it's a TVNZ "VPN says no" problem, I've played the NZ server switching game and none of them work on new machine, but the first connection on original system just worked no problem, slow, but no problem.

I'll give it a little rest and try new machine again tomorrow fresh.

Thanks again for the work.
    Can you try this fix ? I haven't got round to pushing it out yet but will do so tomorrow.
    https://github.com/billybanana80/ozivine/issues/2#issuecomment-2272418116
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by billybanana View Post
    Are there only specific shows on TVNZ that are available in 1080p? Taskmaster NZ comes up as 720p
    Yes I've only found some shows and lots of sport that are 1080p. Majority is still 720p.
    Thanks for confirming billy
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by PSXman_uk View Post
    https://iview.abc.net.au/show/ladies-in-black comes back with invalid url ?
    You need to input the video link not the series link
    eg: S01E01 is https://iview.abc.net.au/video/DR2217S001S00
    S01E2 is https://iview.abc.net.au/video/DR2217S002S00 etc

Ozivine only uses the direct video URLs. You've been spoiled with Freevine/Devine series links
    Quote Quote  
  14. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by PSXman_uk View Post
    https://iview.abc.net.au/show/ladies-in-black comes back with invalid url ?
    You could try to collect all links with an addon like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/link-gopher/

It still leaves you with seasons separately, but it's better than manually getting all video URLs.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  15. Took your suggestion Billy freevine still worked thanks
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If I need to place my SEVEN.txt cookies file in the services folder, what relevance is this line in the config file?
    cookies_path: "C:/Downloads/Ozivine/cookies/cookies.txt"
    I only need one config file, unlike freevine?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sipho View Post
    If I need to place my SEVEN.txt cookies file in the services folder, what relevance is this line in the config file?
    cookies_path: "C:/Downloads/Ozivine/cookies/cookies.txt"
    I only need one config file, unlike freevine?
    When I started out developing Ozivine, I didn't know which services would require cookies or not, so had a specific service naming convention in case of multiples.

As it is Seven is the only service that requires cookies, so you can name the file whatever you want and reference it in your path. Yes there's only a single config file.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you sir!
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Trying to download a movie or single doc from 7+.

Get this error
    Error importing or running the service module: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groups'
    Series download works great though.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sipho View Post
    Trying to download a movie or single doc from 7+.
    For movies and the like you need to get the full URL for the video.

For example the movie A Man Called Otto
    At first instance the URL is https://7plus.com.au/a-man-called-otto
    however if you click on the video to play or get the link, the full URL is:
    https://7plus.com.au/a-man-called-otto?episode-id=SPCF24-001

7 adds an episode ID to pretty much everything even if they are single shows.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you very much.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    I'll probably do an update to cater for that scenario when I look at a new release. For now I'm fighting with extracting info from Virgin Media player. The struggle never ends
    Quote Quote  
  23. Is it possible to get 720p for ThreeNow? Guy Montgomery's Guy Mont-Spelling Bee shows as SD (576p) but there's a 720p WEB-DL out there.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    Is it possible to get 720p for ThreeNow? Guy Montgomery's Guy Mont-Spelling Bee shows as SD (576p) but there's a 720p WEB-DL out there.
    Yes majority of ThreeNow is 720p. All of season 1 is 720p for this show - only S02E01 is 576p. Might be a one off, not sure. I tried a few other new episodes of various shows and they were all 720p as well. (I did this manually so it's not specific to Ozivine).

Given they use a generic Brightcove manifest structure I doubt they would do anything special for different resolutions. Be interesting to see what S02E02 looks like.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by billybanana View Post
    Is it possible to get 720p for ThreeNow? Guy Montgomery's Guy Mont-Spelling Bee shows as SD (576p) but there's a 720p WEB-DL out there.
    Yes majority of ThreeNow is 720p. All of season 1 is 720p for this show - only S02E01 is 576p. Might be a one off, not sure. I tried a few other new episodes of various shows and they were all 720p as well. (I did this manually so it's not specific to Ozivine).

Given they use a generic Brightcove manifest structure I doubt they would do anything special for different resolutions. Be interesting to see what S02E02 looks like.
    Strange, I wonder why they're doing 576p now and also wonder how someone else managed to get 720p WEB-DL for the same show. Hopefully the rest is 720p
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by SaLTy View Post
    Originally Posted by billybanana View Post

Strange, I wonder why they're doing 576p now and also wonder how someone else managed to get 720p WEB-DL for the same show. Hopefully the rest is 720p
    ThreeNow has switched to SD on quite a lot of content. As for the S02E01 720p WEB-DL: it's an upscaled fake. Check the mediainfo of the file and it says:

Writing application: HandBrake 1.8.1 2024062200
    Even the SD release by the same "group" is fake. Probably a WEBRip recorded from the stream.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by cmonSon View Post
    Originally Posted by billybanana View Post

ThreeNow has switched to SD on quite a lot of content. As for the S02E01 720p WEB-DL: it's an upscaled fake. Check the mediainfo of the file and it says:

Writing application: HandBrake 1.8.1 2024062200
    Even the SD release by the same "group" is fake. Probably a WEBRip recorded from the stream.
    Oh that makes sense then. Shame that they are releasing upscaled releases! The 576p quality still looks surprisingly good but would prefer 720p at minimum.
    Quote Quote  
  28. cmonSon is spot on here, the release by what I would consider a trusted group is still 576p with a proper set of mediainfo stats.
    Quote Quote