VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello guys what you use to run and self host API for VT or devine i try with wvapi but dont have a right endpoint or maybe i wrong something, sorry im new of all this and try to run API with my own CDM, and my own vault with cached keys, but cant understood or found API who worked, if someone can share some link for what services to use for the run API. i Try with wv_cdm_api but not working or maybe i wrong something
    Quote Quote  
  2. what end point i need to use on VT
    Quote Quote  
  3. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You could always run a getwvkeys clone, there's already quite a few out there
    Quote Quote  
  4. If you have your own CDM, you do not need an API and can configure VT in this way:

edit vinetrimmer.yml or that of your version/extension, add or edit these lines

cdm:
    default: ‘generic_4464_l3’
    Netflix: ‘generic_4464_l3’
    Amazon: ‘generic_4464_l3’

save and exit the file

in the 'devices' folder if you do not have one, create a folder with the name

generic_4464_l3

and copy inside the two files:

device_client_id_blob
    device_private_key

then creates a file inside with the name

wv.json

with this content:

Code:
    {
    "name": "generic_4464_l3",
    "description": "android generic 4464 l3",
    "security_level": 3,
    "session_id_type": "android",
    "private_key_available": "True",
    "vmp": "False",
    "send_key_control_nonce": "True"
    }
    save and exit the file

if you still need an API there should be a free one from CDRM project
    Quote Quote  
  5. i have many cached keys for that i want to run and use my api i know how to use my cdm, i have and 2710 api for 1080p keys but want to use my own api with my cached keys, i have and L1 cdms but with vod platforms they has been revoked so fast and my devices will finish and need to order new for dump l1 lol.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by RedRey View Post
    i have many cached keys for that i want to run and use my api i know how to use my cdm, i have and 2710 api for 1080p keys but want to use my own api with my cached keys, i have and L1 cdms but with vod platforms they has been revoked so fast and my devices will finish and need to order new for dump l1 lol.
    Your keys should theoretically be stored in the key_store.db file, to use them just use the --cache command

--cache 'Disable the use of the CDM and only retrieve decryption keys from Key Vaults. If a needed key is unable to be retrieved from any Key Vaults, the title is skipped.'

If you want to edit key_store.db you need a programme like ‘DB Browser for SQLite’.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thank you working
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    You could always run a getwvkeys clone, there's already quite a few out there
    i think https://github.com/devine-dl/pywidevine would be a better choice but if you need help with setting up a getwvkeys clone let me know
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  9. cdrm-project.com
    Search PM
    https://GitHub.com/tpd94/cdrm-project

Has devine / VT support built in for remote CDM and Vault, and has support for Fox refires WVG extension.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by TPD94 View Post
    https://GitHub.com/tpd94/cdrm-project

Has devine / VT support built in for remote CDM and Vault, and has support for Fox refires WVG extension.
    Thank you
    Quote Quote