VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When you do in VLC the picture get glitchy for 2-5 sec when you skip 5 sec forwards and backwards. It kinda makes me waste my time cos I have to wait for it to get back to normal when I wanna scrub through my game footage to find some moment I wanna clip.

Is there any other player other than VLC that can play 2 audio tracks simultaneously?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Mpc-hc can play 2 audios at the same time.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Mpc-hc can play 2 audios at the same time.
    how to do with that? I don't see an option
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    View/options/player- click on open a new player for each media file played.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    View/options/player- click on open a new player for each media file played.
    It's set by default already. What has it go to do with 2 tracks playing at the same time?
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It lets you play 2 tracks on 2 players at the same time.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    It lets you play 2 tracks on 2 players at the same time.
    What? Why? I don't need that. I have a video with 2 audio tracks. I want them to be played the same time. One game sounds the other is my voice
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DunnoNo View Post
    When you do in VLC the picture get glitchy for 2-5 sec when you skip 5 sec forwards and backwards. It kinda makes me waste my time cos I have to wait for it to get back to normal when I wanna scrub through my game footage to find some moment I wanna clip.

Is there any other player other than VLC that can play 2 audio tracks simultaneously?
    You only mentioned playing 2 audio tracks simultaneously,nothing about video playback.
    Quote Quote  
  9. You already asked this question end of last year and were provided an answer which didn't involve vlc:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/399790-Any-players-that-support-2-audio-track-play...-the-same-time

If this doesn't work for you, create a mix of your 2 tracks and play that.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by butterw View Post
    You already asked this question end of last year and were provided an answer which didn't involve vlc:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/399790-Any-players-that-support-2-audio-track-play...-the-same-time

If this doesn't work for you, create a mix of your 2 tracks and play that.
    Pffff LOL I was supposed to know how and where to use those command lines? You somehow considered that an answer? I don't wanna bother with this crap. I want a simple player that can play 2 audio track at the same time.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Playing two audio tracks synched with video is not requirement for video players. Having such a feature would likely confuse users not as bright as yourself.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by butterw View Post
    Playing two audio tracks synched with video is not requirement for video players. Having such a feature would likely confuse users not as bright as yourself.
    My videos are recorded with 2 audio tracks synced already you moron
    feature activating 2 audio streams in one container? You call yourself bright I presume, dumbass? LMAO
    Quote Quote  
  13. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please settle done and stop insulting people trying to help you.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Please settle done and stop insulting people trying to help you.
    Oh how nice and leftoid libshity of you to miss him insulting me LMAO. It;s ok when libshits do it. **** off ****tard.
    Quote Quote  
  15. This is possible with Potplayer. Install the player (don't use lav audio). Right click-Preferences-Filter control and uncheck all below "Built-in Audio Transform Filter Settings". Then PotPlayer will play all tracks simultaneously via ffmpeg. Don't forget set "same is input" in Audio-Speakers preferences.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by fttlov View Post
    This is possible with Potplayer. Install the player (don't use lav audio). Right click-Preferences-Filter control and uncheck all below "Built-in Audio Transform Filter Settings". Then PotPlayer will play all tracks simultaneously via ffmpeg. Don't forget set "same is input" in Audio-Speakers preferences.
    Weird ask, but my PotPlayer still only plays one track and not all at once after doing the stuff you mentioned. This is my first time hearing of this player and don't fully know how to use it. (I have 4 audio tracks I would like to be played all at once)
    Quote Quote