VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. At some point I got IVTC working through a process of creating a d2v file using DGIndex, then creating a script in avspmod.

But then the process of getting QTGMC had be installing avisynth+, which seems to have broken whatever avisynth was working before for this process.

I've removed all the previous avisynth installations, and need to get it working with this.

Currently, I get an error of

Cannot load a 32 bit DLL in 64 bit Avisynth: 'C:/Program Files/AviSynth+/plugins64+/TCPDeliver.dll'

Searching high and low, I cannot find a 64 bit version of this dll. Where in the heck is one supposed to find this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Move the .dll somewhere else . TCPDeliver.dll is not used for very many functions, you probably don't need it. I don't have it and I probably use avs more than you
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Move the .dll somewhere else . TCPDeliver.dll is not used for very many functions, you probably don't need it. I don't have it and I probably use avs more than you
    Now I have an error "there is no function named 'tfm'"
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by armyofquad View Post
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Move the .dll somewhere else . TCPDeliver.dll is not used for very many functions, you probably don't need it. I don't have it and I probably use avs more than you
    Now I have an error "there is no function named 'tfm'"
    tfm is from TIVTC.dll

https://github.com/pinterf/TIVTC/releases
    Quote Quote