My laptop has Windows.

Setting up shaders in MPC-HC is easy. It uses .hlsl shaders and my shader settings are:
Click image for larger version

Name:	eaQSFdi.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	80517

I am using 2 sharpening shaders, a contrast shader and a film grain shader. This is how a movie looks with those shaders:

Name:	Jn3JT4a.jpeg
Views:	137
Size:	554.8 KB
ID:	80518

I am also using SM Player. This is how the same movie looks in SM Player and I just added --profile=gpu-hq to the options in SM Player:

Name:	mkVSuOM.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	295.9 KB
ID:	80519

It looks more sharper and more colorful in MPC-HC and it doesn't look as nice in SM Player. I need to make the movie more sharper and more colorful in SM Player so it matches how the movie looks in MPC-HC.

SM Player uses .glsl shaders instead of .hlsl shader. I downloaded some shaders for SM Player and this is my shaders folder:

Name:	kqxxSJE.png
Views:	127
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	80520

I was able to get the adaptive-sharpen shader to work by adding the following line to the options in SM Player:
Code:
--glsl-shaders="C:\Users\shadi\AppData\Roaming\mpv\shaders\adaptive-sharpen.glsl"
And I confirmed that it worked by pressing shift and I twice and it mentioned adaptive-sharpen in the info screen:

Name:	orI5NzU.jpeg
Views:	118
Size:	550.0 KB
ID:	80521

Adaptive-sharpen improve the movie a bit. I need to improve it more. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the other shaders to work and when I pressed shift and I twice and the other shaders were not mentioned in the info screen. Why are the other shaders not working?

I need someone who is good at using shaders in SM Player to help me pick more shaders to use and to get them to work so the movie looks nicer.