VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but how on earth is it possible to remove watermarks?

I tried InpaintDelogo but paused it for now, as it's too complicated at this point, with no clear step forward. Will wait for advice.

[Attachment 80468 - Click to enlarge]

Here's the logo I'm trying to remove.

Will wait for advice.

Should also add I'm running ubuntu.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by paul92 View Post
    Hi all I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but how on earth is it possible to remove watermarks?

I tried InpaintDelogo but paused it for now, as it's too complicated at this point, with no clear step forward. Will wait for advice.

Will wait for advice.

Thanks
    try with ffmpeg - https://video.stackexchange.com/questions/16223/removing-overlaying-logo-on-mp4-video-...fmpeg-on-linux
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Originally Posted by paul92 View Post
    Hi all I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but how on earth is it possible to remove watermarks?

Will wait for advice.

Thanks
    try with ffmpeg - https://video.stackexchange.com/questions/16223/removing-overlaying-logo-on-mp4-video-...fmpeg-on-linux

Thanks so much - I learnt something as one can expect the logo isn't all gone, but it's made a huge difference.
    see photos

I used GIMP to give me accurate locations, of the top and bottom right and left corners, and then combined it with ChatGPT to give me an accurate command.

[Attachment 80477 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 80478 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 80479 - Click to enlarge]

results are better than it was, and unless there's something which removes all traces - I'm happy. Thanks so much.
    Quote Quote