VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19
FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
Thread
  1. Hi A_n_g_e_l_a or anyone else that can assist. I've run the noobs starter pack and when I enter the MPD URL, it finds the pssh fine and extracts and generates it fine. My issue now is for some unknown reason I cannot paste the cURL when it asks for it next. I can't even manually type it in. I've spent the last 5 days reading everything on this forum and every step of the way I keep hitting a brick wall.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by darkell View Post
    Hi A_n_g_e_l_a or anyone else that can assist. I've run the noobs starter pack and when I enter the MPD URL, it finds the pssh fine and extracts and generates it fine. My issue now is for some unknown reason I cannot paste the cURL when it asks for it next. I can't even manually type it in. I've spent the last 5 days reading everything on this forum and every step of the way I keep hitting a brick wall.
    Taking a guess here: Chrome lets you copy the curl request in two different ways (bash and cmd), have you tried both?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by white_snake View Post
    Originally Posted by darkell View Post
    Hi A_n_g_e_l_a or anyone else that can assist. I've run the noobs starter pack and when I enter the MPD URL, it finds the pssh fine and extracts and generates it fine. My issue now is for some unknown reason I cannot paste the cURL when it asks for it next. I can't even manually type it in. I've spent the last 5 days reading everything on this forum and every step of the way I keep hitting a brick wall.
    Taking a guess here: Chrome lets you copy the curl request in two different ways (bash and cmd), have you tried both?
    Yes, tried both and it will not let me paste anything once it asks for the cURL. Pasting the MPD URL is fine. I also tried using Firefox and that didn't work either. I'll keep trying as I've got further than I've ever got before and I feel like I'm close to the end. When I used the right click to paste, that works but then command prompt closes for some weird reason.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Yes, tried both and it will not let me paste anything once it asks for the cURL. Pasting the MPD URL is fine. I also tried using Firefox and that didn't work either. I'll keep trying as I've got further than I've ever got before and I feel like I'm close to the end. When I used the right click to paste, that works but then command prompt closes for some weird reason.
    Paste cURL of license server request:
    And press ENTER.
    cURL is saved but not displayed.
    [silently counts; one, two, three....]
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download everything DRM.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes2.zip
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Post at #1 has had a long overdue makeover. The original has been moved but is linked, should anyone need it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    And press ENTER.
    Hi Angela, sorry to sound stupid but once I've pasted the MPD and pressed enter, and then it says "Paste cURL of license server request: And press ENTER. cURL is saved but not displayed. cURL?" what do I do next? I've tried what I believe is correct by clicking on the 'Copy as cURL (cmd)' as I'm on Windows and Chrome and then when I press enter on the command prompt screen, it just auto closes itself.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by darkell View Post
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    And press ENTER.
    Hi Angela, sorry to sound stupid but once I've pasted the MPD and pressed enter, and then it says "Paste cURL of license server request: And press ENTER. cURL is saved but not displayed. cURL?" what do I do next? I've tried what I believe is correct by clicking on the 'Copy as cURL (cmd)' as I'm on Windows and Chrome and then when I press enter on the command prompt screen, it just auto closes itself.
    Angela's script cannot use curl strings copied from Chromium-based browsers.
    Make the following changes to the script to be able to use it with Chrome or just use FF.
    https://editor.mergely.com/hNdvYpjc
    Don't be stupid.Use your brain and Google.
    Read the rules and documentation before asking for support about my extension.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by FoxRefire View Post

Angela's script cannot use curl strings copied from Chromium-based browsers.
    Make the following changes to the script to be able to use it with Chrome or just use FF.
    https://editor.mergely.com/hNdvYpjc
    Seems Foxrefire is right for once. (Well spotted, babe!) Please use FireFox and let us not dilute hell3.py; that would make support a nightmare. And the foxrefire suggestion for hell3.py he posted in another thread introduced errors. It is not recommended.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Tried both options and still not working. Everytime I press enter, the command prompt auto closes down. I know I'm doing something wrong but not sure exactly what. I'm on FF, click copy as cURL (Posix), press enter on command prompt and it closes.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Tried both options and still not working. Everytime I press enter, the command prompt auto closes down. I know I'm doing something wrong but not sure exactly what. I'm on FF, click copy as cURL (Posix), press enter on command prompt and it closes.
    Almost impossible to diagnose with that level of detail. It may well be it is looking for the next helper program and not finding it. Are all the binaries correctly downloaded and in Path? Can you type the name of each one in Terminal and get a response? Have you correctly done pip install -r requirements.txt? Were there any errors? Are there any system logs you can look at?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Tried both options and still not working. Everytime I press enter, the command prompt auto closes down. I know I'm doing something wrong but not sure exactly what. I'm on FF, click copy as cURL (Posix), press enter on command prompt and it closes.
    Almost impossible to diagnose with that level of detail. It may well be it is looking for the next helper program and not finding it. Are all the binaries correctly downloaded and in Path? Can you type the name of each one in Terminal and get a response? Have you correctly done pip install -r requirements.txt? Were there any errors? Are there any system logs you can look at?
    All binaries are downloaded and in path. I'm able to download videos without using hell3 so something must be a miss somewhere (most likely on my side). I've typed each one in terminal and I get a response apart from MKVToolNix but then again if that wasn't working I wouldn't be able to download videos with N_m3u8DL-RE? Can't see any system logs but I did screen record my screen so I can see what error was popping up on terminal before it auto shuts - https://imgur.com/a/HP1lwb4

Looks like it's having an issue with Python?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    All binaries are downloaded and in path. I'm able to download videos without using hell3 so something must be a miss somewhere (most likely on my side). I've typed each one in terminal and I get a response apart from MKVToolNix but then again if that wasn't working I wouldn't be able to download videos with N_m3u8DL-RE? Can't see any system logs but I did screen record my screen so I can see what error was popping up on terminal before it auto shuts - https://imgur.com/a/HP1lwb4

From that I can see there is an operator who doesn't know a license url from his elbow. Your input shows method GET. A license always has method:POST - you can check before you copy as cURL. If you use the regex in start.html you should probably find it. Or use method:POST as the filter.
    The license would appear close to the top of any urls shown when you refresh the screen (ctrl + R). Don't choose OPTIONS.

Why don't you try bitmovin.com/demos/drm for practice? That has a tricky license url. The url that responds to 'license' in the filter really isn't and it is designed to confuse. Use method:POST and select the other candidate. You should get back 5 keys.
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 25th Jun 2024 at 10:45.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post

From that I can see there is an operator who doesn't know a license url from his elbow. Your input shows method GET. A license always has method:POST - you can check before you copy as cURL. If you use the regex in start.html you should probably find it. Or use method:POST as the filter.
    The license would appear close to the top of any urls shown when you refresh the screen (ctrl + R). Don't choose OPTIONS.

Why don't you try bitmovin.com/demos/drm for practice? That has a tricky license url. The url that responds to 'license' in the filter really isn't and it is designed to confuse. Use method:POST and select the other candidate. You should get back 5 keys.
    I'm far from a pro at this (still learning every day) but I know the difference between GET and POST. This time I've recorded my screen so you can see what I'm doing step by step - https://screenrec.com/share/1GhAXBWRbC. Even though I'm selecting the option which states POST on FF when it's pasted and I press enter on terminal it still says METHOD: GET. I'll try the bitmovin demo, as I assume I'm selecting the wrong license.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    I'm far from a pro at this (still learning every day) but I know the difference between GET and POST. This time I've recorded my screen so you can see what I'm doing step by step - https://screenrec.com/share/1GhAXBWRbC. Even though I'm selecting the option which states POST on FF when it's pasted and I press enter on terminal it still says METHOD: GET. I'll try the bitmovin demo, as I assume I'm selecting the wrong license.
    I would much prefer a still screen shot than a video.

I really cannot see what you are doing wrong. For some reason you've got many POSTs listed by the license filter. Check each one, by selecting so an extension opens and look under response. The url that has a single line response like this:-
    [Attachment 80198 - Click to enlarge]

is the license. It will start CAIS

Using it I got this.
    [Attachment 80199 - Click to enlarge]

I'm using Firefox and it seem the recent Chrome release has issues so avoid.

Your attempt returned this:-
    [Attachment 80200 - Click to enlarge]

And everything returned is default or empty. Are you sure you actually pasted?

To check, open a new terminal and just paste the license url. Does it actually arrive on the screen?

Finally I recommended most strongly in start.html you use the Windows Terminal app, yet you appear not to be using it?
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 26th Jun 2024 at 04:01.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM

Finally I recommended most strongly in start.html you use the Windows Terminal app, yet you appear not to be using it?
    It appears Chrome Browser now breaks the hell3.py code. Be sure you use Firefox. I just tried in chrome and got the same get and empty reponses returned.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post

It appears Chrome Browser now breaks the hell3.py code. Be sure you use Firefox. I just tried in chrome and got the same get and empty reponses returned.
    Finally got it to work. Installed Windows Terminal like you said and it pasted the cURL and downloaded the video. Should have done that from the start like your start.html said. That was the only thing I didn't do, as I stupidly assumed command prompt would work fine. Finally got there in the end. Thanks again Angela for your help and guidance
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM

Finally got it to work. Installed Windows Terminal like you said and it pasted the cURL and downloaded the video. Should have done that from the start like your start.html said. That was the only thing I didn't do, as I stupidly assumed command prompt would work fine. Finally got there in the end. Thanks again Angela for your help and guidance
    If in doubt RTFM is as good advice today as when it was first minted!
    Quote Quote  
  18. ..
    Last edited by Karn; 30th Jun 2024 at 21:53.
    Quote Quote  
  19. hey peoples

i tried to extract key from vdocipher drm video using pywidevine

ive use this cmd

pywidevine license -t STREAMING ./vortexxy.wvd AAAAUnBzc2gAAAAA7e+L
    qXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAADIiKnZkb2NpcGhlcjo5YmFlMmY1ZD JhMjA0YjY0YTU1M2VlNT
    g4YTJiMGUwM0jj3JWbBg== https://license.vdocipher.com/auth
    as a result i got

I
    NFO:rootywidevine version 1.4.3 Copyright (c) 2022-2024 rlaphoenix
    INFO:root:https://github.com/rlaphoenix/pywidevine
    INFO:license:[+] Loaded Device (8162 L3)
    INFO:license:[+] Loaded CDM
    INFO:license:[+] Opened CDM Session: d401abae4b1b0e7202d2acec7d663589
    INFO:license:[+] Created License Request Message (Challenge)
    ERROR:license:[-] Failed to send challenge: [403] {"code":2011,"message":"request unwrapping failed"}
    this error happens on vdocipher videos when i tried this on bitmovin demo its works quietly
    thank you
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    No-one can help with vdocipher here.

Sites have various ways of protecting theri DRM and vdocipher take stronger measures than many. If you try and do not get keys your CDM will likely be revoked.

For dealing with more complex sites move on to study https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/407216-Decryption-The-Dungeon-of-Despair.

There are scripts on the web for vdocipher.
    Quote Quote  
  21. can share scripts that can download videos from vdocipher
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Vortexy View Post
    can share scripts that can download videos from vdocipher
    No. It breaks forum rules to do so. And I do not code for pay-sites, anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Vortexy View Post
    can share scripts that can download videos from vdocipher
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/414491-Impossible-site-using-hidden-encryption-blo...ng#post2735271

It stopped working apparently so you may need to modify it. Good luck.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*Have questions about widefrog? You can find all your answers here*]
    Quote Quote