VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When I was growing up, I used to use Windows Movie Maker to edit some emulated game captures. I used to add in some title cards with introductory texts as well as some credits at the end of the videos. Sometimes I would go a step further and remove the audio from said game capture and replace with other gaming music. I can do this easily in Movie Maker but I do not know how to do so in newer non linear editors like Shotcut, PowerDirector, Hitfilm Express and Filmora.

I really like Movie Maker as it has that storyboard slideshow feature. It allowed you to rearrange the slides like what you can do in PowerPoint. I know that feature is not present in those editors I mentioned but I want to at least replicate the process. What can I do to achieve this? Here is the sample of what I am talking about.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's only a Up because I would love to see people helping you (I'm bad at editing...)

However about the blue card at the beginning of your youtube video, maybe a simple way is to use a blue background and write a text in white font over it. I think that VSDC can do this.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I also used transitions, text editors and the the credits on those videos. Can VSDC and the other editors do that?
    Quote Quote