VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've added no programs to my computer or messed with the Movavi editing program in any way that I know of but all of a sudden it is automatically opening the tutorial when I switch between titles, transitions or some other mode. It is driving me crazy but I cannot find where I can turned this thing off.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by edelralph View Post
    I've added no programs to my computer or messed with the Movavi editing program in any way that I know of but all of a sudden it is automatically opening the tutorial when I switch between titles, transitions or some other mode. It is driving me crazy but I cannot find where I can turned this thing off.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks in advance.
    I don't use this application, but you can try uninstalling it, shutdown the computer, reinstall it again (don't forget to have your license code ready beforehand) and hopefully this will help. Let us know if you still have this problem.
    Another thing you can try is open a ticket with Support, attach few screenshots if you can or a video and wait for their reply.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks. I might have to do that but it is strange since I didn't change anything. So much for the power of AI.
    The "support" you mention is through Movavi I assume.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by edelralph View Post
    Thanks. I might have to do that but it is strange since I didn't change anything. So much for the power of AI.
    The "support" you mention is through Movavi I assume.
    Yes. I found this link to submit a support request
    https://movavi.freshdesk.com/en/support/tickets/new
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks much. I will keep my fingers crossed that I get a helpful response. Cheers
    Quote Quote