VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What media player do you use to watch videos from a PC?

I want to find something which can make it easy to zoom in & out when playing a video.

Sometimes part of a video I want to watch is too small, & I'd like to be able to quickly zoom in.
    I can do this on my phone when playing back a video, but I can't find anything of PC which can do this easily, without typing in numerical values
    or sticking to a preset which is limited to only a few zoom in or crop modes.

I've managed to work around VLC to get it to crop the image, so that my screen is displaying what I want to see as the biggest proportion, but it's a lot of messing around to adjust it in such a way. (Tools > Effects & filters > crop > type in pixel numbers)

What Im hoping exists, is a free media player for windows where you can crop the part you want to watch by selecting an area or simply zooming in freely like you can with a picture viewer.
    I downloaded MPC HC, but the settings are limited in terms of zoom & crop, I couldn't find anything.

Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. MPCHC and MPCBE let you zoom in/out using 9 and 1 on the keypad. You can pan around using CTRL plus the arrow keys. 5 restores normal playback. You can do this with live playback or when paused.
    Quote Quote