VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Is there any chance of getting some output to connect a P2 headphone in this speaker?

[Attachment 76117 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 76118 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. You need to drill hole and place headphone socket, depends on amplifier construction it may be good to add some ballast resistors - i would use some 25W (or more) rated 16 Ohm (value not critical - should be in range 8..32 ohms) resistors. You may need some additional switch to disconnect speaker and attach headphones - hard to advice as it depends on Brazil reality - not sure if this is worth something - speaker is definitely not pro, probably based on TDA2030 - classical low quality speaker.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    yes... I've spoken to an electronic tech guy, he said the same thing, too much work.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Litaiff View Post
    yes... I've spoken to an electronic tech guy, he said the same thing, too much work.
    If you are not electronic guy then definitely this is more effort than predicted gain - being on your place i would search for cheap china mixer with headphone output (monitor) offered as a ready to use module (perhaps except external power supply).
    Last edited by pandy; 10th Jan 2024 at 04:47.
    Quote Quote