VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I'm trying to find instructions for a modded Samsung UBD 9500 Blu-ray player. This was in my dad's possession before he died and I did not find the instruction booklet to go with the modification. I do know that the player was modified by a company called BD zone which is now out of business and otherwise I would contact them. Do any of you know how to get the remote to work for this Samsung player on a region free disk? It would be greatly greatly greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Liamo0o View Post
    Hello, I'm trying to find instructions for a modded Samsung UBD 9500 Blu-ray player. This was in my dad's possession before he died and I did not find the instruction booklet to go with the modification. I do know that the player was modified by a company called BD zone which is now out of business and otherwise I would contact them. Do any of you know how to get the remote to work for this Samsung player on a region free disk? It would be greatly greatly greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
    see this thread - https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/398359-Samsung-BD-J5900-lost-region-free
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you but it appears that is a different model number. My remote does not have numbers to press
    Quote Quote