VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am trying to help a friend who enjoys watching European football games.
    What I am looking for is if there is a website that lists which countries broadcast the same live football game and on which TV channel of that country.
    For example the game between Bournemouth - Tottenham at the moment, I want to know which country is broadcasting this game right now and on which TV channel.
    Thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For the UK, the only service I know of that features live football on a regular basis is BT Sports now known as TNT Sports. Schedule details on their website. Apparently they did broadcast that game.

However, this is a subscription service, as I guess most of European ones are, so the discussion ends here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @DB83 Thanks for your reply.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I found an Android App which is more or less what I needed for a football games guide.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visualdesign.livefootballontvlite
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I'm sure those exist. Doesn't Google show anything on this topic? And if there are none, this is a great startup.

upd: I talked to my friend and he showed me that such applications already exist for all sports.
    Last edited by TheKakoil; 23rd Oct 2023 at 11:01.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    For quick info, I like https://www.livesoccertv.com/
    Quote Quote