VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello Everyone,

I finally got the program to work but I am having one issue thats bothering me.

While I don't usually like subtitles once in a while my hearing is sub par due to noise or what not and I like them to be there.

I can not get the program to keep them. When a file has sub titles or many I can see them listed but I can not select them to be included in the new encode.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mux the encoded file with the subtitles using MKVToolnix.
    Quote Quote  
  3. You can't do nothing...
    Expect to upgrate to the latest version: 13$ not so much
    Or you can use XmediaRecode
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    well i know its not an issue with the version, I have a friend that uses the same version and has no problem with doing subtitles.

this is the best version currently with all his testing which s why its the one being used

in fact we've compared all settings and they are the same but he can do subtitles and i can not.

well all settings except for the threads cause if i had it set to 0-auto its failed to start the x265 encoder but other than that all settings are the same.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Image
    [Attachment 52656 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 52657 - Click to enlarge]

Not working for me on three computeurs: 8.1, seven and vista
    Are you sure for your friend ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    yes i am sure he's getting subtitles as the files he sends me have them.

i am confirming the version with him but i believe its the same version the next version produced files that was larger for some reason and we decided to roll back to this one, he is wanting to try version 8 but says there is something funky with their credit card processing system.
    Quote Quote  
  7. it is clear that paying by credit card is scary
    there is a button to pay by Paypal
    I bought my license like that just fill in the Paypal address and the guy sends a request.
    Please note that the license for version 7 is not valid for version 8
    I don't know if version 8 has updates, you have to ask before paying
    Ver 7 is more stable for me
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    yeah but the version i am using produced better/smaller files than the next one up, my friend confirmed that is why we went back to it as we was using using the other one.

he don't have the options for subtitles but knows some of them he's done had subs so is not sure why or how.

my buddy keeps wanting to try version 8
    Quote Quote