VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is there any way to download a Ustream vid when it says "This channel is off-air"? The broadcast was definitely recorded.

Have tried many things, the numeric channel id, the swf streaming link, the embed html5ui streaming link, the m3u8, and an rtmp. Have experimented with a few different programs, streamlink, livestream, VLC, Wireshark, etc.

But maybe an expert can help?

Thank you.
    Last edited by lemonmellow; 28th May 2019 at 18:56.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Willing to pay anyone who can figure out how to stream/download this video. Reply or PM me if you can get it, or if you know someone/somewhere I could ask.

Or is it an impossible dream?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you for the close match alternative, but I need the real McCoy!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Twenty bucks ($20) for whoever can figure out how to stream/download this video.

Cash money, Paypal or otherwise.

Thanks, all!

P.S. Or if anyone knows someone, or somewhere else, I ought to ask for this type of request, please let me know.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lemonmellow View Post
    Twenty bucks ($20) for whoever can figure out how to stream/download this video.

Cash money, Paypal or otherwise.

Thanks, all!

P.S. Or if anyone knows someone, or somewhere else, I ought to ask for this type of request, please let me know.
    This channel is off-air
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yes, but it was recorded, and offered as a replay long after the on-air stream ended.

How to get a hold of the recorded stream? It exists on a server somewhere.

Is there a unique link for off-air content? Or just the same links we can see in the source code, but they will only play for the channel owner?

I don't know. Hence the cash reward offer and asking where else I could ask, if this type of thing is beyond the scope of this forum.

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lemonmellow View Post
    Yes, but it was recorded, and offered as a replay long after the on-air stream ended.

How to get a hold of the recorded stream? It exists on a server somewhere.

Is there a unique link for off-air content? Or just the same links we can see in the source code, but they will only play for the channel owner?

I don't know. Hence the cash reward offer and asking where else I could ask, if this type of thing is beyond the scope of this forum.

Thank you
    From what i saw, the video is playing on youtube but it's protected somehow...
    Quote Quote  
  8. icebreaker, brilliant, thank you for sticking with me on this.

Can you PM me what you saw or the Youtube link?

Ustream lets users upload their broadcasts directly to Youtube, which this channel definitely does. Most of their uploads are private/unlisted Youtube links, which maybe accounts for how this video is somehow protected?

If we can figure this out, the bounty is yours

The bounty, and maybe some Indiana Jones type treasure, if it's in the video.
    Last edited by lemonmellow; 16th Jan 2019 at 01:03.
    Quote Quote  
  9. From this channel you will not take video. You should correctly formulate a query for search resources and search online.
    Quote Quote  
  10. LZAA, I appreciate what you're saying, but icebreaker just came up with a great lead. The video might be stored on Youtube. It sounds like all we have to do now is figure out the Youtube link?

We're close... I can feel it
    Quote Quote  
  11. Hi lemonmellow ,

What do you want exactly ?
    Gives us 'titles' .
    We could do a search on 'h_t_t_ps://mega.nz' .

Cheers .
    JE SUIS CHARLIE !!!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Thank you, aazerty, but I checked Mega and it's not on there.

It sounds like it might be stored on Youtube. icebreaker has the lead.

The good leads!
    Last edited by lemonmellow; 28th May 2019 at 18:59.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Raising my offer to thirty dollars ($30) for whoever can help find the video. Paypal or otherwise.

It's out there, I know it

Thanks, all!
    Quote Quote  
  14. Upping the ante to $50 bucks. Cash money!

Thanks, all!

Reply here or PM me if you can get the video.

Quote Quote