VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello, i found vsdc on cnet for free but the instructions and interface are completely not understandable. i could not get even step 1 !

all i want to do is, i have a video and i would like to cut out some parts of it.

can someone please reply with baby steps how this gets done? i see 'wizards' and ''sprites' and 'tools' and i am getting nowhere!

thanks.

ps it is mp4 and it plays easily on my windows media player. it is about 20 mb total. or if you can refer me to some 'video software for dummies' lol
    Last edited by dipr; 3rd Nov 2015 at 02:40.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you just need to cut a mp4 then use something easier like mp4splitter. Open mp4, select cut points, check the output list, and save.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Or use avidemux, open mp4, under video and audio choose Copy. Set start and stop points to remove. Press Delete. Under format choose MP4. File -> Save as a new mp4.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/295782-How-to-get-started-with-avidemux-edit-and-co...y-video-format
    Quote Quote  
  4. thank you guys. i guess this one is too advanced, i will try the others you mentioned.
    Quote Quote