VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everybody,

after reading some comments in a thread here on Videohelp, I am looking for an older version of Free Video Editor (by DVDVideoSoft). Specifically, I am looking for version 1.4.13 , which is said to be much better than the version currently available from the official website (1.4.17).

By chance, any of you guys did save the original installer of 1.4.13 downloaded from DVDVideoSoft?...

Thank you very much in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I have 1.4.10

http://expirebox.com/download/fc94b83359ba79265ea48326eec39f0d.html (online 48 hours and some browsers will probably block it)

Note that it's an ADWARE BUNDLEWARE installer...if you click I agree to everything you will get tons of shit installed.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Note that it's an ADWARE BUNDLEWARE installer...if you click I agree to everything you will get tons of shit installed.
    Oh!.... I really don't need THAT... By chance, at the beginning of the installation process, there is some (more or less disguised) option to say no to installation of adware?...
    Last edited by Elhombresombra; 23rd Oct 2015 at 02:49. Reason: mistype
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Just be very careful when installing it, read everything and click I don't agree/cancel/etc.
    Quote Quote