VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    **Blu-rays**

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deal...ith_bonus_disc

It goes in and out of stock so keep checking back.

Bond 50: The Complete 23-Film Collection, which features a one-of-a-kind collection of every James Bond film in existence. Spanning from the iconic debut of Sean Connery in Dr. No to the latest blockbuster turn by Daniel Craig in Skyfall, it provides hours of entertainment that is parallel to none. In addition, this boxed set includes a bonus Blu-ray disc that delves into the mystique of the most iconic spy of all time. Gift your loved one with one of the most comprehensive and spectacular film collections around!

• Over 120 hours of extras, including in-depth, behind-the-scenes interviews, cast & crew commentaries, and more for each film
    • Format: AC-3, Blu-ray Disc, box set, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
    • Language: English; subtitles: Spanish
    • Region: Region A / 1
    • Rated: NR (Not Rated)
    • Release date: October 1, 2013
    • Makes a fantastic gift

What's in the box:
    • 23 James Bond films--from Dr. No to Skyfall
    • Bonus Blu-ray disc includes World of Bond, Being Bond, Designing 007: 50 Years of Bond Style, and Skyfall video blogs
    Last edited by louv68; 16th Jan 2014 at 21:40.
    -The Mang
    Quote Quote  
  2. Deal not available today. Jan 17, 2014. Wonder what happened to the copyright of those movies? Seems too good to be true as Skyfall is still $18.00 on Amazon and that's only one movie.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The deal is back on as of 1-17-14 3:50PM CST. Says It's good for 19 Hours.

I had already purchased this but bought it again to give as a Christmas or birthday present.
    Sweet deal. If its a scam I'm not worried as I used AMEX and can call foul quite easily.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Not worried about a scam but are those legal copies?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That would constitute a SCAM in my book and I'll bet the bottom dollar so would American Express. That's why I'm not concerned. I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by treetops
    Seems too good to be true as Skyfall is still $18.00 on Amazon and that's only one movie.
    Yeah same thought here.

It's back open again.

I have about half or more on bluray now. I'd love to have all on bluray (have the rest on dvd that aren't on bluray so I still have the movies).

I think I'll pass on this and get the indiana jones blurays at bestbuy like I was planning on earlier this month instead.

Sometimes you got to step away.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This has played out to over 1700 post on the Slickdeals forum claiming everything from fraud to all 23 movies on one Blu-Ray. It was very entertaining for several days 'bout like the old Off Topic days!!

Ended up with all orders cancelled and refunds "BEING" issued along with a $10 credit on your next order if your willing to take a chance on a company with lousy credentials. Oh well if it sounds to good to be true etc,etc.

RCVD EMAIL:

Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that unfortunately, a recent order you placed "Bond 50 Complete 23-Film Collection on Blu-ray with Bonus Disc" is unable to be fulfilled. We take pride in only selecting the best suppliers and manufacturers to deliver high quality products. Unfortunately, the supplier responsible for this particular deal fell short of that expectation. We sincerely apologize for this, and can assure you that we are doing our best to prevent this from happening again.

To make up for this inconvenience, we have gone ahead and done the following:

1. A full refund has been issued to your original payment method.

2. In addition to the full refund, we have also added a $10 store credit to your NMR account, for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
    nomorerack Team
    Quote Quote  
  8. Let us know if you actually receive your refund. That's for two orders right?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Son of a B!7c#!! I got the same email. Was way too good to be true. Oh well, I already own it. They were going to be gifts for my brother and buddy.
    -The Mang
    Quote Quote