VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've downloaded a program called 1DVD Creator to burn my videos into DVD. I know how to merge videos to DVD, BUT---
    since I'm a newbie I don't know how to make my audios into DVD. I don't understand, either, please help me
    Quote Quote  
  2. This is as much as anyone knows, there's no indication you can do "audio only" :
    http://www.dawnark.com/tutorials/2013-05-28/1DVD%20Creator.html

Wow!:

Notice:
    1. It is better for you using external drive to burn DVD. Because it will make harm to your computer when you using internal drive.

You may want to post this in the mac forums.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Probably better asked and answered in our Mac Forum. Moving you. It would help considerably if you would fill out your computer details so we know what you are using.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Audios into dvd? You mean dvd-video with a menu and audio only? Or what?

You could just burn mp3s in data mode and it will work in most dvd players.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    This is as much as anyone knows, there's no indication you can do "audio only" :
    http://www.dawnark.com/tutorials/2013-05-28/1DVD%20Creator.html

Wow!:

Notice:
    1. It is better for you using external drive to burn DVD. Because it will make harm to your computer when you using internal drive.

You may want to post this in the mac forums.
    Don't burn DVDs using the internal DVD burner on a Mac? Reading the rest of that linked webpage leads me to believe this is just another really poor translation from whatever the native language might have been.

Why use anything but iDVD to burn DVDs (assuming the OP's intent)?

If all you want is a real Video-DVD that has no video but only audio, then use something like MPEG Streamclip to export the audio as a
    .mov file, then drop the resulting file onto iDVD. Set it to play automatically. Burn.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    Wow!:
    Originally Posted by www.dawnark.com
    Notice:
    That makes no sense to me.
    Quote Quote