I'm not looking to learn anything about the video industry. I'm just hoping to find someone who can perform this one-time conversion for me.

Hopefully I did not violate any rules with this post. If I did violate a rule, please accept my apologies.

I have both VHS tapes and DVD-R disks of my appearences on TV etc. I have already obtained all the written copyright releases for this project. This is not warez. (I learned a new word today.) I have the copyright permission from the owners to do this one-time conversion and I will send the written copyright permissions to you before we start the project

I would like to pull 2 Jpegs and 2 30-second Mpegs/AVIs (whatever works) off either the VHS tapes or the equivilent DVD-R disks. Which ever is easiest for you. I have all the details, if someone is interested.

I have been all over the Internet all day looking for someone who can do this for me as a service with no luck. Folks that I have contacted are telling me they do not do this, even though my very very very limited understanding of reading their web sites makes it appear to me that they would do this. I also searched this site (especially DVD ripping) first before posting this request.

My e-mail address is hopefully available in my profile. If not, please let me know.

Thanks.