VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been loading my WD TV Live media Hub with my blue ray movies. I have had no issues with doing so, but recently have encountered an interesting issue. On a re-release of The Godfather (Copolla Restoration) the scene where Michael meets with another mobster and a cop in the diner to kill them, Coppola decided to not include those subtitles in the "forced" subtitles (italian to english). They are, however, present in the full subtitle file.

I would like to keep the original color and font of the subtitles. Is there a program that will let me directly edit the .sup files or the sub/idx files so that I can just take the full set....remove the ones I dont want and then save so that nothing else has changed? (Hope I made sense there) I tried making a .srt file...and then converting to sub/idx and the font was HORRIBLE.

Ideas anyone?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try BDSup2Sub and then edit with dvdsubedit.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Can you be more specific. I use BDSub right now for my sub/idx files. In running DVDsubedit I see that it asks for the sup and ifo, so I used BDSub to export as sup/ifo. Nothing showed up in the program.

Currently I am removing them one frame at a time with BDSup2sub with Edit>edit frame>exclude from export. Problem is that the full sup file has 1200+ subs in it....the forced on has 74....thats a lot of work.
    Quote Quote