VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. im coming out with a dvd series for hip hop. i have shot 5 episodes i want a program that i can just select the videos and have them all encode and make a iso 1 after each other like ep1.iso then ep2.iso and so on so i dont have to keep coming back ever 2 hours and click the 2 video to make the 2.iso then wait 2 hours then come back and do the 3.iso im looking for a program i can just select the 5 avi files and have it make iso for each one so i dont have to keep coming back and clicking and all that.
    im currently using nero so if someone is freaking out saying 2 hours thats alot of time. is there a faster way to get the avi to dvd so i can convert and burn faster also. thank you who ever reads this and helps thank you and have a nice day. God Bless You!

[MySpace/Facebook]: toolkit@gmail.com
    [Twitter]: @Sourcekings
    [Youtube]: Sourcekings
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Look at avstodvd
    Encoding time is related to your computer's processor speed so if you have a slow computer expect a slow encoding. At least with avstodvd you can set up the encode at night before you go to bed then it will be ready for you in the morning.
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
  3. will it do more then one movie i want to like quarantine so it keeps encoding right after each other? like less say i have 1000 movies and i want them all to dvd will make a iso for each one. thats something im looking for.
    Quote Quote