I've bought some LickLibrary DVDs to learn some songs by various artists. Each disc comprises a title menu (obviously, sorry!), then sub-menus for each song.
Each menu is basically a text-menu, no fancy interactive buttons or streaming previews of the titles/chapters etc and these give access to, for instance, the song's intro, bridge, chorus and solo sections and these are listed as text links to the chapters/titles on the disc.
However, each title is sub-divided into chapters too, albeit there aren't any menus for these subdivisions.
I know I'm not making myself clear here, so an example would be “Learn to Play The Scorpions”, for example. The main menu lists the available songs on the disc, so I choose”'Wind of Change”, this then presents me with five further options – “Intro”, “Verse and Chorus”, “Bridge”, “Re-Intro and Verse” and “Solo”.
If I select “Solo”, this launches that chapter, which has its own chapters that I can skip through, but no menu associated with it so that I can individually select these ‘sub-chapters’.
I'm trying to recreate this in DVD MovieFactory 6 for some other songs that I've downloaded, but am having difficulties. These were downloaded from the LickLibrary site as .wmvs (so need conversion) and are broken down as listed above; so each file represents a specific part of the song.
I can add these in as individual files, which then creates a whole load of entries on a main menu (which I don’t want) or I can join them and use DVDMF’s chapter creation tab to manually set the chapter points. BUT, if I do this, I get a menu for the chapters showing EVERY chapter point, not just the start of that section.
Another example (sorry).

Greenday – Boulevard of Broken Dreams and American Idiot.
These comprise 3 files and 4 files per song respectively. Adding these into DVDMF as individual files creates a main menu with seven entries, whereas I just want to see the songs titles.
If I join the .wmvs to make two files, and add these in, DVDMF puts the two on the main menu as I want them. Going into the chapter creation tab, I can then set the chapter points at what were the start of the individual files and add others in at key points, BUT, when it creates the subsequent chapter menus, it creates clickable links to ALL of the chapters and I JUST want the key points.

Is this at all possible in DVDMF6?