VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can anybody knows or has the specific Picture Motion Browser 2.0.17 or 3.0.06 for downloading. I have downloaded all the rest versions of Picture Motion Browser but I have not found anywhere the 2.0.17 or 3.0.06 which are for a specific model of SONY (HDR-HC9). I cannot find either the 2.0.17 or the new 3.0.06 which can be updated to 3.3.00. Nothing else works. Any HELP???
    Quote Quote  
  2. according to sony the hc9 came with version 3.0.06 and can be updated to the latest 3.3.00
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I cannot find either the 2.0.17 or the new 3.0.06 which can be updated to 3.3.00.
    Any HELP???
    Quote Quote  
  4. only the updates are online at sony, you need to install the full pmb that came with the cam and then download/install the 3.3 update. if you lost your disc then maybe contact sony support.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I recently bought a used HDR-HC9E without the Picture Motion Browser for HDV CD. That's why I am searching.
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  6. even if you find the program online, you will still need a serial number in order to install it. that's why it's not available from sony online support.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Found thanks to pobere .
    Sony Picture Motion Browser v2.0.017 for HDR-HC9E and working perfect.

http://www.filedropper.com/pmbv2017
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hello everyone, I am looking for a copy of the Sony picture motion browser for the HDR-HC9 AND or the HC1. The disc I received with the used camera is for a different line of cameras. Any assitance is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I also desperately need a copy of version 2.0.017. The link above no longer works. I have a new computer, and I seem to have lost my disc which came with the HC9.

I'm beginning to really hate Sony for how proprietary their software has become.
    Quote Quote