VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Question. can i customze the predefine special effects or can i create special effects by myself
    through a programming language? Can i do the samething with transistions?
    How's My English?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by wan2no
    Question. can i customze the predefine special effects or can i create special effects by myself
    through a programming language? Can i do the samething with transistions?
    What "predefine special effects"?

"can i create special effects by myself through a programming language? Can i do the samething with transistions?"

Sure you can.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    predefine special effects like the ones that are already there. blurring, bright and contrast them sort of effects.
    ok well i know xml, c++, javascript and java. Are these, the ideal programming languages for scripting. Another thing what are the required programming languages for sony vegas.
    How's My English?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by wan2no
    predefine special effects like the ones that are already there. blurring, bright and contrast them sort of effects.
    ok well i know xml, c++, javascript and java. Are these, the ideal programming languages for scripting. Another thing what are the required programming languages for sony vegas.
    Are you talking about writing a plug-in for vegas?

First look at all the existing plug-ins for Vegas and Premiere plus check out VASST and others. Why reinvent the wheel?

http://vasst.com/search.aspx?for=1&entity=16&category=Plugins&sort=date
    http://www.blue7media.com/vegas/
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok. thanks

another question? Say i had a picture file of a graduation class within my project and a used pan/crop to animate the picture. it goes on each individual in the picture and displays their information in a corner whilst doing the pan/crop. Can i use xml to provide a list of the childrens information and write a script so that when the movie goes over each it would display the information. This is for maintenance purposes
    How's My English?
    Quote Quote