VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am doing something wrong in downloading bittorrent files, but don't know what it is. All my recent downloads were supposed to be in .avi, but when they finish they are in bits and pieces of some format I don't recognize/ can't use.
    I search for the file I want, click on the download, have had it open with bittorrent, or, had it saved to disc, clicked start. Like I said, I know I'm doing something wrong, but can't see what it is.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    what format are the files is. are they r01, r02, r03 etc...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello agent222.

waheed asked something in order to be able to help you. Well? Have you found out the answer to your query? Please inform us if you have...some of us will benefit from the info.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I agree with Waheed.

What is the file extension?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ukb007
    If you are having a similer problem, post whats happening to you. If it is not similer start another thread. Agent222's coments are very incomplete, and there for I have no idea where to start. I have a ton of experiance using bit torrents, though none is with avi. files.
    Thanks Mike
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, mike1061

The reason I have posted is only to remind agent222 that his request for assistance was answered by a member (waheed) who wanted further information to help him. Agent222 should respond.

We all benefit from problems posted and answers evolved. That's one of the ideas of a forum, where people with various skills gather and there's exchange of expertise and skill.

Thanks for your interest.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You are right I thought that you might meen that too. I personaly hate people that do not say thanks for the peply, and I personaly do say thanks for every reply.
    Thanks Mike
    Quote Quote