VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anyone watch alien planet in Canada? I couldnt find it listed here, Looks like it would have been good.

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/alienplanet/alienplanet.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    well they are doing a casting call

The Sex Files - Casting Call
    we're looking for people that have a good sense of humour that can help us with future shows.

http://discoverychannel.ca/sexfiles_mini/feature1.shtml
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ok i searched all the way to sept 1 2005 and it is a no go .. in canada ...

maybe next year or order the dvd - except this one is great in HD ..
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by BJ_M
    ok i searched all the way to sept 1 2005 and it is a no go .. in canada ...

maybe next year or order the dvd - except this one is great in HD ..
    Didnt even think to look and see if it was on DVD(Yet)....Thanks.

I do have digital cable with many US Cannels,even My neighbor couldnt get it on Dish.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I dont knwo what the discovery channel is doing - but the programming they have listed , is pretty lame right now ... a LOT of old repeats and non of thier great stuff they had in the past ..

How it's made shows from 4 years ago and etc fills up much of the time - as well as endless repeats of motorcycle build offs - which are not only old now - but have run its course ....
    Quote Quote  
  7. I also see it as going (down hill). Those "Build Off" are getting to much air time ON THE discovery channel!. Should be on TLC.
    Quote Quote