VideoHelp Forum

Poll: The Simpsons

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by pyrate83
    Well just watched the Simpsons episode where one of them comes out. It wasn't Milhouse, Lenny/Karl, or Flanders like everyone had been guessing. It was one of Marges sisters in fact. I was a bit surprised
    well, if you would've read my post above from September, it wouldn't have been a surprise

Originally Posted by Rookie64
    If so, the cat hasn't been let out of the bag. I think they want you to think it'll be Smithers...but will end up being Patty or Selma

I feel invisible around here
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed that. I guess I need to read more closely. And you're not invisble really.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by pyrate83
    I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed that. I guess I need to read more closely. And you're not invisble really.

I meant that in a light-hearted way...no problem 8)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by pyrate83
    Well just watched the Simpsons episode where one of them comes out. It wasn't Milhouse, Lenny/Karl, or Flanders like everyone had been guessing. It was one of Marges sisters in fact. I was a bit surprised and apparently this episode is taking a lot of heat in the media due to the whole gay marriage thing.
    That was the biggest non-suprize I've seen in a while, that it was Patty. My favorite quote of episode is when Homer was looking for more gays to marry and he said something like Where are Carl and Lenny?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah and then Marge says something like, Lenny and Karl have to work things out for themselves, they don't need your help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM

Check out the photo tour.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Where's the tour man?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by pyrate83
    Where's the tour man?
    http://www.springfieldisforgayloversofmarriage.com

D-oh. It's the website quoted on the show.

I only found 3 pictures in the tour, if you find more, let me know.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone get the LPGA and/or female professional golfer lesbian references?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I had the caffein jitters last Friday after a 91 hour week of nights and went into the local HMV and bought the first five series on DVD. I've been watching them steadily but the Cape Fear one where Sideshow Bob is released and comes after Bart is a winner.

Newer ones that have me laughing out loud are:

Co-dependent's Day, where Homer crashes the car while drunk and puts a drunken Marge in the driver's seat. She takes the rap and has to attend AA meatings.

Chili Cook-off?, where Homer has some hallucinogenic chilis and goes on an acid-like trip with a coyote (voiced by Johnny Cash)

Homer's mind

and

Bart Star, where Homer becomes coah of the football team and starts firing people.

Regards,

Rob
    Quote Quote  
  11. Guest
    Originally Posted by rhegedus
    I had the caffein jitters last Friday after a 91 hour week of nights and went into the local HMV and bought the first five series on DVD. I've been watching them steadily but the Cape Fear one where Sideshow Bob is released and comes after Bart is a winner.

Newer ones that have me laughing out loud are:

Co-dependent's Day, where Homer crashes the car while drunk and puts a drunken Marge in the driver's seat. She takes the rap and has to attend AA meatings.

Chili Cook-off?, where Homer has some hallucinogenic chilis and goes on an acid-like trip with a coyote (voiced by Johnny Cash)

Homer's mind

and

Bart Star, where Homer becomes coah of the football team and starts firing people.

91 hours! You get bent over across the pond. We had 60 hour night shifts as interns.
    As for the Simpsons

Cape Fear - A classic.What about when Homer rushes into Bart's bedroom with the hockey mask and knife shouting about his new mask and fresh baked brownies?

Chili cookoff?! Eat a whole,seared habenero and you will see God.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Dr.Gee
    91 hours! You get bent over across the pond. We had 60 hour night shifts as interns.
    It's not that bad - 8pm to 9am Friday to Friday (having worked 8am to 4pm from Monday to Thursday) and then the weekend starts 9am Friday. I'd rather do 90 hours a week on the wards than 45 hours down a mine
    Regards,

Rob
    Quote Quote  
  13. Guest
    Originally Posted by rhegedus
    Originally Posted by Dr.Gee
    It's not that bad - 8pm to 9am Friday to Friday (having worked 8am to 4pm from Monday to Thursday) and then the weekend starts 9am Friday. I'd rather do 90 hours a week on the wards than 45 hours down a mine
    I would rather spend 30 seconds buying the wining lotto ticket
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone catch Homer singing 99 Luftbaloons in German last sunday night?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone catch that new episide where Homer is in the confessional and he says something like:

I've masturbated about 9 billion times and I have no intention of stopping..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zzyzzx
    Anyone catch that new episide where Homer is in the confessional and he says something like:

I've masturbated about 9 billion times and I have no intention of stopping..
    Glad I didn't.
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
    Quote Quote