VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i did a search but most posts are old. Whats the best place to get the cheapest / high quality ink cartridges for r200. I plan on getting a CIS system but not dropping the cash into it right now, so i think ill buy 1 more set of ink first. Please let me know my best option online thx.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just bought the combo ink package 5 colors and one black ink for $25.00 at Supermedia store.com.
    I bought 3 packs and it came to $8.50 shipping charge.
    "Do or Do not, there is no try"- Yoda
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Less than $3 each at Megatoners.com
    Been using them for about 1 year. Perfect results.
    No DVD can withstand the power of DVDShrink along with AnyDVD!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Where in the world do you live ?! Little details like this help. The Internet is a global means of communication the last time I looked...

Here in the UK I tend to get my ink from SVP, they stock a couple of variants including the high capacity Jettec brand which have yet to cause me any problems.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try this one: http://private.abacus24-7.com/(r31pnr3loorfqe55kfk5bf45)/driver.aspx?topic=compatibility&compat=12973 I buy carts for my R200 there and think they're great. I also have a Canon i960 that I use as my main photo printer (R200's just for DVD's) and I can get carts for it for $1.85 each. They're fantastic! Fast shipping too
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Megatoners is nice. Shipping takes awhile though. I've gotten about 30 shipments of ink over the last year or so, and up until this last shipment, all were perfect.
    :star: :star: :star: :star:
    Archived DVD Scans

Nero V ImgTools V Decrypter
    :star: :star: :star: :star:
    Quote Quote  
  7. I ordered 4 sets of ink for the R200/R300. 4 carts of each color (24 in all) off ebay for 83.50 CAN shipped. For some reason, the seller charges less shipping to USA even though he is based in Canada.

His ebay id is abcinkjet. He has great communication and shipped very fast.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Is it megatoners.net or megatoners.com???? Neither one seems to work ...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    www.carrotink.com

You can order single carts here ....
    "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms." - THOMAS JEFFERSON .. 1776
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    http://www.meritline.com/ink-toner-cartridges-inks-inkjet-toners-cartridge.html has more combos of high quality and low price.

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning. If you want to advertise, see this: https://www.videohelp.com/advertise
    / Moderator lordsmurf
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by Meritline
    http://www.meritline.com/ink-toner-cartridges-inks-inkjet-toners-cartridge.html has more combos of high quality and low price.
    That is more than double the price of carts at www.megatoners.com
    There is nothing illegal, until you get caught!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Based on the above recommendations, I went to the megatoners site last week and ordered 2 sets of the color and three black cartridges. 13 cartridges in all for 35 bucks shipped (shipping was free last week) and they arrived today.

The boxes say R300, but they look like they should fit my R200. I print my photos at the drugstore, so I'm not too worried about color matching on text docs and the occasional DVD.

Thanks for the tip. Epson and generic cartidges locally were 6X and 4X the above prices.
    Quote Quote  
  14. i think im gonna attempt megatoners. Anyone know how many dvds can be printed on a full set of carts before you run out (an estimate), cuz i heard that these carts seem to hold a lot less than Epson ones.

If you dont know about the dvds, let me know how many dvd covers it can print on a full set (estimate). Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  15. For printed on DVD printable, I got 200-250 for 1 set.... Don't know about the covers... But the OEM epson cartridges and compatible cartridges that I got from megatoners are the same, both sets will print around 200-250 discs... There's one trick in R200, 300, 300M... DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF... Otherwise, everytime you turn the printer on, you'll loose some ink!
    That is just me! Will be different in other due to different settings in quality printing....
    Quote Quote  
  16. Was surfing the web yesterday looking for something else and stumbled upon 47 Web Inkjet Cartridge Sites Reviewed and Rated
    Quote Quote