VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have started to back up my frist season of the Sopranos. I noticed that fitting 4 episodes on one dvd-r is not a good idea (very low quality). So I ripped the four individual episodes... using the Title chapter extraction mode in MTR.. then joing the 3 video_ts files and popcorn to burn and i get this message: " This is not a valid VIDEO_TS folder. it cannot be selected". so then I tried to burn two of the episodes with toast, every thing was going fine when half way thru the the process I got an error message about some missing files.

Am I doing the right thing or is there another way to do this. Sorry if this was posted somewhere else but I could not find it. thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. you just cant join data this way in the VIDEO_TS....

you need to demux these files and use a authoring tool to reconstruct a VALID video_ts folder prior to burning.

GB
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Try using DVD2OneX instead and use the Join mode to make DVDs with two episodes each. Much easier than demuxing and using something like Sizzle...
    I like systems, their application excepted. (George Sand, translated from French), "J'aime beaucoup les systèmes, le cas d'application excepté."
    Quote Quote  
  4. If you want to use Popcorn, the best thing to do is take the entire VIDEO_TS disc from the original disc and use the full disc copy option. Popcorn doesn't allow you to select individual titles from episodic discs individually.
    Quote Quote  
  5. great advise wise weasle it worked!!!!
    Quote Quote