VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. The old homepage for extensions (prior to 1.0) was:

http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/

You can still find them there, and most work with 1.0.
    Thanks, I will check that out!
    Quote Quote  
  2. SuperDragAndGo: drag links and drop and they create a new tab (Did anyone find a link for the 1.0 compatible version????)
    I've beed dragging links (https://www.videohelp.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=245082&report=) for example to the Tabs section forever. Never needed a separate Extension for that... FF 1.0
    Quote Quote  
  3. I've beed dragging links (https://www.videohelp.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=245082&report=) for example to the Tabs section forever. Never needed a separate Extension for that... FF 1.0
    SuperDragAndGo makes it even easier. Lets say I have this link below. All I have to do to open it in a new tab is drag and drop here (*)
    www.osnews.com ->* so you just drag and release right next to the link, its faster than going up to the tab bar each time.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Cool, I'll check it out...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Garibaldi
    Thank you very much... I now have it installed.
    I downloaded, but it will not install when I click Open... asks or the program I would like to have open it. Strange, I've never had this happen before in FF. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I downloaded, but it will not install when I click Open... asks or the program I would like to have open it. Strange, I've never had this happen before in FF. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Sure, just right click on the install link and say "save target as" and save it to your computer. After it finishes downloading go to Tools and then open Extensions. Drag the downloaded .xpi file onto the Extensions window and it should install, you will have to restart firefox for the changes to take effect.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Garibaldi
    I downloaded, but it will not install when I click Open... asks or the program I would like to have open it. Strange, I've never had this happen before in FF. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Sure, just right click on the install link and say "save target as" and save it to your computer. After it finishes downloading go to Tools and then open Extensions. Drag the downloaded .xpi file onto the Extensions window and it should install, you will have to restart firefox for the changes to take effect.
    Thanks... I would have never figured that out. Normally Extensions either install right away, or at least they are in the Extensions window from which they can be installed. I had to drag from the Desktop, into the Exstensions window as you advised. Thanks again.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Thanks... I would have never figured that out. Normally Extensions either install right away, or at least they are in the Extensions window from which they can be installed. I had to drag from the Desktop, into the Exstensions window as you advised. Thanks again.
    No problem, glad I could help! Another reason I like firefox is because its cross-platform, its been ported to win32, mac, Linux, and BSD.
    Quote Quote