VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Not sure if anyone else is getting the hump with this but everytime I come to the forum at least 50% of the forums on view are pointless new bites.

Please stop it, OT is not what it was anyway and the with the rate it is going at we might aswell name it the BBC or CNN for you statesiders.
    If it's wet, drink it

My DVD Collection

2. Originally Posted by Hardcoreruss
    Not sure if anyone else is getting the hump with this but everytime I come to the forum at least 50% of the forums on view are pointless new bites.

Please stop it, OT is not what it was anyway and the with the rate it is going at we might aswell name it the BBC or CNN for you statesiders.
    Panties in a bunch mate????

makntraks
    In the theater of the mind...
    It's always good to know where the exits are...

Search Comp PM
    just imagine, yoda is getting dsl

:P

4. Originally Posted by glockjs
    just imagine, yoda is getting dsl

:P
    ++

makntraks

Search Comp PM
    new bites?
    news bites?
    newbies?
    noobies?
    boobies?
    did somebody say boobies??
    "There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." -- Raoul Duke

6. Originally Posted by makntraks
    Originally Posted by Hardcoreruss
    Not sure if anyone else is getting the hump with this but everytime I come to the forum at least 50% of the forums on view are pointless new bites.

Panties in a bunch mate????

makntraks
    Would not say a bunch pal, it's just a bit annoying having to navigate through shite over shite to get to the interesting posts that we in OT are used to as old.
    If it's wet, drink it

My DVD Collection

7. Guest

Lighten up, Fraaanncis

Search Comp PM

I agree with you there Hardcoreruss, it seems like we have some people here that will post any kind of shit just to get their post count up.
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    Nobody likes a bunch of yackity-yack.

9. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    There's nothing new about that. Do you have some examples Russ?

10. Alright... I'm leaving and will be back here psot haste...

Line'em up boys! Give me something to read when I get home.

makntraks

11. Originally Posted by Capmaster
    I am off to bed cause I have to get up in 7 hours but if you have to ask you are not the mod I thought you were, anyway dont worry yourself, tonight of all nights, would not want you to minus an important day through stress.
    If it's wet, drink it

My DVD Collection

Search Comp PM
    If you do not like what is being posted, start a quality thread yourself that you think is more up to par. I only see one thread of yours on this page and it is some kind of private thing for English people called "ARSENAL BASTARDS".

13. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Capmaster
    I am off to bed cause I have to get up in 7 hours but if you have to ask you are not the mod I thought you were, anyway dont worry yourself, tonight of all nights, would not want you to minus an important day through stress.
    How am I suposed to know what you consider "shite" and what you consider "quality" unless I ask, which is what I did

Why are you jumping down my throat for simply asking you to mention which threads have you in such a lather? Pardon me for caring at all

Search Comp PM

cat fight!!! get em' cap, get em'......

btw, i just noticed your avatar blinking....freaked the crap out of me...seriously, that cat looks evil now. im scared

15. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by glockjs

cat fight!!! get em' cap, get em'......

btw, i just noticed your avatar blinking....freaked the crap out of me...seriously, that cat looks evil now. im scared
    You're the third, behind makntraks and SLICK RICK

And yes, if someone thinks I suck balls, I prefer to hear it straight, than to get ghey little snittish comments in a thread, like in this one

You have a problem with me Russ, PM me and don't involve everyone else. OK?