VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hello to everyone! I'm trying to download this video:

https://www.raiplay.it/video/2024/10/Fire-Country-II-ep1-98f8c4b2-2a0e-4b3c-8637-d4e4d7b01583.html

The content is from the italian national broadcaster and it is free to air but a login is needed.
    Following the very well laid down guides here and here, I've been able to set everything up under Termux and download the encrypted streams by N_m3u8DL-RE (I don't know why only one version works fine under Termux while all the others produce no output or any other sign of life but I can live with that) but I can't manage to decrypt them.
    Here is what I've done (everything under Termux and Kiwi browser given that, as said in the title itself, I'm doing everything on my A13 smartphone. I've successfully installed the Live Cat add-on under Kiwi Browser and got the link to the mpd for the video then passed it to N_m3u8DL-RE and successfully downloaded the encrypted streams. I've also saved a local copy for the mpd and got the PSSH from it (what's strange is that inside the mpd I've found two PSSHs, one shorter and the other very long: I've used the shorter one) while I've got what, according to what I've read in the aforementioned guides, I believe to be the license BUT I've not found (or at least I haven't understood where to look for it) the headers which are needed too to be able to generate the encryption keys here.
    Reading some posts from @Karoolus I've tried to generate an header containing only the nv-authorizations value which I believe to have found still under the developer tools, net pane but it didn't help. The site keeps complaining there is something wrong with the header but the error message is too generic to help me with pinpointing the issue.
    I'm clearly missing anything but I don't know what and I'm stuck.

2. Code:
    --key 247d88c2ff8f3442814219533b108e94:272ce5f8b5874be8714c6866ae8f119f

3. Does it have to be in Italian ? you can use devine under termux ubuntu and dl it from cbs ?

4. @silv3r

Thanks for the keys but, if it is possible, I'd like to understand what I'm still missing.

@PSXman_uk

Not necessarily. Being able to watch the latest episodes would be great but I expect an account (paid I believe) along with a VPN to be necessary.
    I need to look deeper into it.

5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Paid??? Nope.