VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. They've just updated the player and broken the method

Last edited by cibkosglowendnl; 12th Aug 2024 at 13:26.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is there any new method or workaround already?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Looks like the scripts from my previous post is updated
    Quote Quote  
  4. Looking at the decoded stuff

Code:
    {"width":"100%","height":"100%","preload":"auto","doNotSaveCookies":false,"fullscreenOrientationLock":"none","sources":[{"label":"360p","res_id":2,"size":81347747,"codec":"h264","status":true,"type":"mp4"},{"label":"720p","res_id":4,"size":144260576,"codec":"h264","status":true,"type":"mp4"},{"label":"1080p","res_id":5,"size":252999150,"codec":"h264","status":true,"type":"mp4"},{"label":"1440p","res_id":7,"size":470973337,"codec":"h264","status":true,"type":"mp4"},{"label":"2160p","res_id":8,"size":657687005,"codec":"h264","status":true,"type":"mp4"}],"id":"d34478903cd03b5fef","slug":"K8R6OOjS7","sessionId":"lneWjc0vgjxXrTAW4JXw_KxQqq490Lvc","md5_id":23103742,"user_id":13771,"domain":"csqg6fuj2m9.globalcdn96.one","preview":true}
    They got the "sessionId" included. The new core lib calculates a hash and POST it with session ID. Could this be a way to download 1440p, 2160p?

Quote Quote  
  5. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Can you give me a 4k sample video from hydrax? js code injection still works lol. They're bad at fixing exploits.

edit: lol @lzaa, nice timing

edit 2: @lzaa you can try the classic bunny demo from https://abyss.to/ . At first I didn't get 4k but after a few refreshes, it loaded

For anyone else interested in a way to download 4k, the public js method still works

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240815veFUYpRo
    [Attachment 81473 - Click to enlarge]

If the js method is too complicated and you're ok with 1080p max, see
    https://github.com/PatrickL546/Hydrax-Abyss.to-DownloadHelper-Python/tree/master
    Last edited by 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi; 15th Aug 2024 at 07:05.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by cibkosglowendnl View Post
    Looks like the scripts from my previous post is updated
    It's broken again
    Quote Quote  
  7. Lol, they are really fighting back so fast. How many devs they got updating it everytime it gets fixed
    Quote Quote  
  8. Here's a more readable js with anti-debug removed. If someone wants to look at it. You can use to override the js

https://pastecode.io/s/261hvok3

Quote Quote  
  9. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I don't think they need a lot of devs for the changes they do. They simply change some encoding and brick the python downloader instantly. It can get fixed as fast so it becomes a tiring game of back and forth.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  10. Maybe download the js file, inject some code and run it in node or playwright.
    (I'm thinking of this because I'm currently creating a learnyst downloader. I've already got the key, so the manifest is next)
    Bypass HMACs, One-time-tokens and Lic.Wrapping: https://github.com/DevLARLEY/WidevineProxy2
    Quote Quote  
  11. It's pretty funny. It went from not being obfuscated, to being obfuscated, then more and more
    Quote Quote  
  12. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, you could do that. I purposely didn't bother since the more a way of downloading is accessible to the average user, the faster it's gonna get fixed. And in this case, their devs lurk around the forums like rats. I explained what code needs to be injected and where at least. That was more interesting to find.
    Quote Quote  
  13. I'll try making my own downloader with mitmproxy to save the videos. That sounds harder to patch
    Quote Quote  
  14. It looks like the person maintaining the python script abandoned the project, repo is in archived mode. Can anyone point me to the working alternative? I read the previous message but I am not sure which one is the working one.
    Quote Quote  
  15. They probably won't make it a public script since it gets patch everyday.

#5 post here is the JS injection, more complicated than the script
    Quote Quote  
  16. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Works for 4k content as well. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing
    Quote Quote