VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, i get the key from getwvkeys from stream.mpd but im trying m4decrypt but it doesnt work, i dont know what to do. I downladed the video, get pssh and get the key and descrypt but VLC cant play it. Thanks!!

this is the stream.mpd: https://dmf9cnjua2s32.cloudfront.net/media/Rv0JJTO1G4zg0/4756790b/stream.mpd
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try to decrypt with shaka packager

syntax is something like this

Code:
    packager-win.exe in=aa.webm,stream=video,output=aa_dec.webm --enable_raw_key_decryption --keys key_id=92af6bfcf1ba0f834e8d793ee3453715:key=8be5d4d41c21c8c07f6d6da91a80be0c
    Quote Quote  
  3. Now i can see something but still encrypted because i cant see anything only this:

[Attachment 66444 - Click to enlarge]

Im gonna still searching
    Quote Quote  
  4. You get wrong keys prolly cuz you used wrong license url. Inspect better and find the right license url.
    Quote Quote  
  5. thanks i will do it
    Quote Quote  
  6. i can see my mistake i dont have the right pssh. On the console of google chrome i cant find the PSSH for this alert: Feature Policy: “encrypted-media”, and i cant find widevine too. with pssh on the mpd file i get :Cached Key, the KID and No key founds..... TT
    Last edited by davidbdn1994; 25th Aug 2022 at 15:13.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    i can see my mistake i dont have the right pssh. On the console of google chrome i cant find the PSSH for this alert: Feature Policy: “encrypted-media”, and i cant find widevine too. with pssh on the mpd file i get :Cached Key, the KID and No key founds..... TT
    The PSSH that is in the mpd seems correct, your problem is in the license url.

Did you try generating PSSH with the KID?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Sebast94 View Post
    i can see my mistake i dont have the right pssh. On the console of google chrome i cant find the PSSH for this alert: Feature Policy: “encrypted-media”, and i cant find widevine too. with pssh on the mpd file i get :Cached Key, the KID and No key founds..... TT

i found a lincese with the name "auth" on chrome inspection and it gots a header: https://license.vdocipher.com/auth
    Quote Quote  
  9. doestn work on getvwvkeys..says key no found
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Sebast94 View Post

i found a lincese with the name "auth" on chrome inspection and it gots a header: https://license.vdocipher.com/auth
    It won't work for you, based on what I saw, that license url set json request (doesn't work with geywvkeys), you need to use a custom script.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/403205-Get-KID-and-key-from-mpd-file
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    Since you have access to getwvkeys, search the Discord, you should find a vdocipher script.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Since you have access to getwvkeys, search the Discord, you should find a vdocipher script.
    The token is very big, and i think it close for that when i put the auth and next the api key:

[Attachment 66450 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It is a video with two pairs of keys, it is a promotional video of 10 minutes,

Code:
    7dbda4cb8be85a459b09b2aadf42471a:73577a4df4e6b13131cab3282fd570d8
    ed1cc93c6c6f5c5fb089b2060909618d:4c52057653de7a825b5c0693c3ca44f9
    Hi, i get the key from getwvkeys from stream.mpd but im trying m4decrypt but it doesnt work, i dont know what to do. I downladed the video, get pssh and get the key and descrypt but VLC cant play it. Thanks!!

this is the stream.mpd: https://dmf9cnjua2s32.cloudfront.net/media/Rv0JJTO1G4zg0/4756790b/stream.mpd
    Quote Quote  
  14. Now in Getwvkeys there is a place only for vdocipher, but vdocipher are killing the keys and they are considering to delete vdocipher from the website... They are saying to use your own keys, but I don't know where to start to get keys from vdocipher.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    Now in Getwvkeys there is a place only for vdocipher, but vdocipher are killing the keys and they are considering to delete vdocipher from the website... They are saying to use your own keys, but I don't know where to start to get keys from vdocipher.
    Surely you mean get your own CDM? Join the club; start here:- https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404994-Decryption-and-the-Temple-of-Doom#post2650297
    Quote Quote  
  16. Thanks I will start, the keys has expiration? And if so, how long does it expire?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks I will start, the keys has expiration? And if so, how long does it expire?
    Are you referring to 'keys' as in the things you use to decrypt a media file? Or the thing you use to get the keys - i.e. a Content Decryption Module (CDM)?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    AFAIK the keys last for as long as the media is available from the particular provider. But why should it matter? You download media; get keys; and decrypt contemporaneously.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    AFAIK the keys last for as long as the media is available from the particular provider. But why should it matter? You download media; get keys; and decrypt contemporaneously.
    +10 points for using "contemporaneously"
    Quote Quote  
  20. I have a problem The website there im gone to download videos has a protection, and you can only use one navigator and one IP, if i use onother system they can block me, i hope to solve the problem of vdocipher on getwvkeys... (The protection is for no share the account, not for download videos)
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by davidbdn1994 View Post
    I have a problem
    Indeed, you have. You are on your own mate!
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    I have a problem
    Indeed, you have. You are on your own mate!
    hello guys
    i want getwvkeys to decrypt mpd live streams
    i cant verefied in getwvkeys ccthanks
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by boino2006 View Post

hello guys
    i want getwvkeys to decrypt mpd live streams
    i cant verefied in getwvkeys ccthanks
    Ask at the place where the issue is....getwvkeys
    Quote Quote