VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab All-in-One and download Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc! Or Try DVDFab and copy all Blu-rays and DVDs!

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I need help to get the key of a url mpd is live content, since I don't know how to get the pssh or the license url or the uuid, if someone could help me I would appreciate it, thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    you want a magic? how can you think of a help without giving any indication?
    you need a magician. or the holy grail ...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Just when you think you've read the most outrageous request in the history of the internet, someone will come on here the very next day and beat it.
    Discord codehound#0348
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't know if I specified correctly or if I misunderstood but if that is the case, my apologies, what I was trying to say is how to find the license url and the PSSH of a url in mpd format.
    The indication that I am looking for is how to find those two things, both the "PSSH" and the "license url", if they could help me, thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. I dont know why I'm even answering this, but it could possibly help if you actually told us out of 2 billion internet sites which one you are actually talking about.
    Discord codehound#0348
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    I dont know why I'm even answering this, but it could possibly help if you actually told us out of 2 billion internet sites which one you are actually talking about.
    from Movistar TV
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    about pssh https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404586-how-to-work-out-the-pssh-when-not-shown-in-...pd#post2647121

about find lic url search "license" from dev tool network
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    about pssh https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404586-how-to-work-out-the-pssh-when-not-shown-in-...pd#post2647121

about find lic url search "license" from dev tool network
    Thank you very much for all the information you have given me, I already got the key but how do I get a key in "eyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" format?
    Quote Quote  
  9. @Brift_Bv

I already got the key
    Kindly explain this key that you found. What is this key and how did you find it?

and please expound/elaborate on what you meant by
    key in "eyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" format
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    @Brift_Bv

I already got the key
    Kindly explain this key that you found. What is this key and how did you find it?

Let's see if I let myself be understood a little better and sorry but I'm new to this and I don't have much knowledge but little by little I'm learning, to which I returned to the subject, I have a paid provider with live channels, I want to extract the channels to share them with some friends since they cannot pay for the service, I asked a friend for help to add the token to one of the channels and I see that it worked for me and if it reproduced me on the web, this is the link that Send: https://b41841-p18-hfd.2.cdn.telefonica.com/_41841/_-_thJIxSZANfeJebI6RGqWyYZlrVaHJ3tw...arDeportes.mpd, and you send me this link with me with token : https://b41841-p18-hfd.2.cdn.telefonica.com/_41841/_-_thJIxSZANfeJebI6RGqWyYZlrVaHJ3tw...FlMmY3ODA1In0=, and when he sent it to me I realized that the token started with the format "eyxxxxxxxxxxxx" and it worked very well on the web and it plays it, so what I wanted was to get that token in eyxxxxxx format for the other channels and so on to be able to share the channels with my friends, I suppose that now if I explain myself better, I hope you can help me thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    @Brift_Bv

I already got the key

The decryption key is inside the eyxxxxxxxxxx if you base64 decode it
    Discord codehound#0348
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    @Brift_Bv

I already got the key

The decryption key is inside the eyxxxxxxxxxx if you base64 decode it
    And how do I decode in base64? I would like to obtain the key in eyxxxxxxx format, how do I obtain it?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Brift_Bv wrote
    And how do I decode in base64
    Google base64 decode online. There are several sites that provide this service for free.

a quick google check gives this link

https://www.base64decode.org/

BTW: That telefonica.com site seems to have a problem ......

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from b41841-p18-hfd.2.cdn.telefonica.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    Brift_Bv wrote
    And how do I decode in base64
    Google base64 decode online. There are several sites that provide this service for free.

a quick google check gives this link

https://www.base64decode.org/

BTW: That telefonica.com site seems to have a problem ......

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from b41841-p18-hfd.2.cdn.telefonica.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
    Thank you very much for the page, I put the key in the text and I clicked on decode and as a result I get some Chinese letters with different signs, I don't get the format "eyxxxxxxx"
    Quote Quote  
  15. You should enter the key and use the encode feature.
    Last edited by jack_666; 28th Jun 2022 at 21:19.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    You should enter the key and use the encode feature.
    Thank you very much, I drop the key in base64 but it doesn't start with "ey" do I have to add it or did I do something wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  17. put it in the same format as the other one
    example
    text:
    Code:
    {"b9c0e8202df14854be10f15a73e00447":"59c3a94ed2b6706437a9dcbbae2f7805"}
    base64:
    Code:
    eyJiOWMwZTgyMDJkZjE0ODU0YmUxMGYxNWE3M2UwMDQ0NyI6IjU5YzNhOTRlZDJiNjcwNjQzN2E5ZGNiYmFlMmY3ODA1In0=
    Quote Quote