VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20
Thread
  1. Psychology student
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Mainland China
    Search Comp PM
    Seems that you have to join their discord and show them something.
    In all, this is not convenient anymore.
    Any alternatives that folks are using now
    Quote Quote  
  2. Forget it. Do not join their Discord, do not beg them for account approval, do not let them think they are God. Stay away from those narcist Pakistani guys.

    There is no other website alternative for it. Use WKS with Python. It is so easy to use.
    Last edited by ridibunda; 31st May 2022 at 07:05.
    Quote Quote  
  3. where to get WKS?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by luvmichelle View Post
    where to get WKS?
    It was on GitHub.

    WKS has a "readme" file, just follow those instructions. You will see it is very easy to use.

    You must have a working/alive/not-blacklisted/whitelisted CDM, taken from an Android device.

    Install the needed Python version, install WKS dependencies, add the CDM to WKS's folder and enjoy.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by CrymanChen View Post
    Seems that you have to join their discord and show them something.
    In all, this is not convenient anymore.
    Any alternatives that folks are using now

    hmmmmmmmmmm
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by ridibunda View Post
    Originally Posted by luvmichelle View Post
    where to get WKS?
    It was on GitHub.

    WKS has a "readme" file, just follow those instructions. You will see it is very easy to use.

    You must have a working/alive/not-blacklisted/whitelisted CDM, taken from an Android device.

    Install the needed Python version, install WKS dependencies, add the CDM to WKS's folder and enjoy.
    But the biggest problem is many people don't know how to extract l3 cdm from Android. It's really difficult... For this reason, getwvkey is the best choice for newbies. Is there any tutorials or articles for beginners who don't know too much about code to dump cdm?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by artemisluck View Post

    But the biggest problem is many people don't know how to extract l3 cdm from Android. It's really difficult... For this reason, getwvkey is the best choice for newbies. Is there any tutorials or articles for beginners who don't know too much about code to dump cdm?
    If you actually used the 'Search' function or looked a few posts down the forum you would have seen one of the best ever written in depth tutorials on dumping a L3 cdm. Its even on this page for gods sake.

    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404994-Decryption-and-the-Temple-of-Doom

    Thats the trouble on here, no one wants to read up, everyone wants spoon-feeding. Everything you need, free tools, all the knowledge you need to rip wv content is posted on here many, many times over.

    And virtually weekly someone will make a new thread:
    'how to get keys from vdocipher'
    'how to download from udemy'
    'how to get pssh from kid'
    Last edited by codehound; 2nd Jun 2022 at 06:21.
    Discord codehound#0348
    Quote Quote  
  8. i suppose is the very clever move. Now i think server will be more stable.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Originally Posted by artemisluck View Post

    But the biggest problem is many people don't know how to extract l3 cdm from Android. It's really difficult... For this reason, getwvkey is the best choice for newbies. Is there any tutorials or articles for beginners who don't know too much about code to dump cdm?
    If you actually used the 'Search' function or looked a few posts down the forum you would have seen one of the best ever written in depth tutorials on dumping a L3 cdm. Its even on this page for gods sake.

    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404994-Decryption-and-the-Temple-of-Doom

    Thats the trouble on here, no one wants to read up, everyone wants spoon-feeding. Everything you need, free tools, all the knowledge you need to rip wv content is posted on here many, many times over.

    And virtually weekly someone will make a new thread:
    'how to get keys from vdocipher'
    'how to download from udemy'
    'how to get pssh from kid'
    100% agree. To make order here, admins should shoot down new threads containing such questions, or allow only one dedicated threads for those.
    Otherwise it's a kindergarten right now.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by artemisluck View Post
    But the biggest problem is many people don't know how to extract l3 cdm from Android. It's really difficult... For this reason, getwvkey is the best choice for newbies. Is there any tutorials or articles for beginners who don't know too much about code to dump cdm?
    It is "risky" rather than "difficult". Risky, because you might lose some device functionality after rooting. Some devices have an "official root" - Manifacturer enables you to root. Those are the luckiest guys.

    WKS is released without CDM. If you can find an active CDM, you could (and should) use WKS.

    https://github.com/weapon121/WKS-KEY/releases/tag/WKS-KEY

    Getwvkeys does not work on each site. It loves to give headers error - even though your headers are correctly written. WKS works on all sites I use.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Turkey
    Search Comp PM
    [/QUOTE]
    https://github.com/weapon121/WKS-KEY/releases/tag/WKS-KEY
    [/QUOTE]

    headers.py isnt running it is empty
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Tusor View Post
    headers.py isn't running it is empty
    you have to fill it, depending on the site you need
    Quote Quote  
  13. Can anyone share how to join the discord or get an invite?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Psychology student
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Mainland China
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tomeevu View Post
    Can anyone share how to join the discord or get an invite?
    Join their discord. The invitation link is in the getwvkeys.cc website, spend some time to look for it.
    After joining in, the moderators will tell you how to get "verified".
    Quote Quote  
  15. Yea I tried hitting the big discord button but I got an error.

    An error has occurred
    Forbidden
    You must be in our Discord support server and be verified to use this service. You can join our server here: https://discord.gg/sMBEwDEGQg

    When I follow the link it says the invitation has expired.

    Anybody have this problem?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Same problem for me , i can't join discord server
    Quote Quote  
  17. it s very easy to dump a cdm from android device follow that instruction.i already got two personal cdm with one plus mobile.it can be unlocked and rooted and re-locketed again.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by missdgsn View Post
    it s very easy to dump a cdm from android device follow that instruction.i already got two personal cdm with one plus mobile.it can be unlocked and rooted and re-locketed again.
    hi, bro. Could you share the instruction about the dumpping. I have try some instructions but still failed. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gadumuc View Post
    Thanks a lot !!
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads