VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I'm trying to learn how to de-interlace with QTGMC but so far it has been a nightmare for me. I have a Sony VAIO laptop with Win7 64bit Intel Core2 Duo T9800 @ 2.93Ghz each, 5GB RAM. Not the greatest but it should be okay.

I installed Avisynth+ and loaded QTGMC and the required plugins, However I had some errors about certain plugins missing so I went ahead and loaded every plugin possible for QTGMC, The folder structure is as shown below:

When I run Version() script it works fine with Vdub2, But when I try to run a QTGMC script such as:
    HTML Code:
    AviSource("C:\Users\dellsam\Desktop\myvideo.avi")
    QTGMC()
    I get this error message:

HTML Code:
    Line 479: repair0 = (IsClip(srchClip) || Rep0 == 0) ? binomial0 : binomial0.QTGMC_KeepOnlyBobShimmerFixes( bobbed, Rep0, (RepChroma && ChromaMotion) )
    Line 935: diff = mt_makediff(Ref, Input, U=3,V=3 )
    Any clues ...????

Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	44.jpg
Views:	1580
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	49623  

Click image for larger version

Name:	55.jpg
Views:	1532
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	49624  

Click image for larger version

Name:	66.jpg
Views:	1498
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	49625  

Quote Quote  
  2. mt_makediff is from masktools (masktools2.dll is the one you want)

You need to load the actual plugins (.dll's) . They are in subfolders in your screenshot. Either go in the appropriate directory and copy the .dll into the avisynth plugins directory level, or use LoadPlugin("blah.dll") explicitly in the script

Avisynth will only autoload plugins in the plugins directory level ; it won't go searching recursively into subfolders
    Quote Quote  
  3. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Okay, I moved every single .dll file to the main plugin64+ folder now I'm getting error message: "The program can't start because VCOMP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." and when I hit ok I get another message about libmmd.dll is missing from my computer, and when I hit ok again I get error message about lines 879 and 636 which they are:
    HTML Code:
    Line 636: QTGMC_Interpolate( ediInput, InputType, EdiMode, NNSize, NNeurons, EdiQual, EdiMaxD, EdiThreads, bobbed, ChromaEdi )
    Line 879: default( Fallback, Input.QTGMC_Bob( 0,0.5 ) )
    Last edited by dellsam34; 23rd Jul 2019 at 16:16.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I managed to fix vcomp120.dll problem by downloading it from the internet and dropping it in the system32 folder now I'm not getting that message anymore but I still have to fix the libmmd.dll.
    Quote Quote  
  5. libmmd.dll: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/393795-Deinterlacing-with-VirtualDub-s-Yadif-filte...e2#post2555758

vcopy120.dll is part of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and is obtained by installing the MSVC 2013 runtime.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
    Last edited by jagabo; 23rd Jul 2019 at 18:33.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Ok downloaded Intel C++ Redistributables and the missing libmmd.dll file error is gone however I still get an error message about lines 636 and 879:

HTML Code:
    Line 636: QTGMC_Interpolate( ediInput, InputType, EdiMode, NNSize, NNeurons, EdiQual, EdiMaxD, EdiThreads, bobbed, ChromaEdi )
    Line 879: default( Fallback, Input.QTGMC_Bob( 0,0.5 ) )
    I still don't understand how QTGMC works, Does it execute every filter? Because I started off of the only required filters but got error messages about additional filters so had to go and download them, I have to admit that this is the most bureaucratic and less supported piece of software that I've ever dealt with.
    Last edited by dellsam34; 29th Jul 2019 at 15:51.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Just copy and paste the files from the new folder in plugins 64+ to spare you the headache that I encountered QTGMC is very picky of the versions of plugins and script

https://mega.nz/#!HjZTDCSB!7BU9yo9n-dBn6Qf3R883Elj_vtgmkym899_BAHzM2qY
    Quote Quote  
  8. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by mammo1789 View Post
    Just copy and paste the files from the new folder in plugins 64+ to spare you the headache that I encountered QTGMC is very picky of the versions of plugins and script

I already did, All filters are in the plugins 64+ yet I'm getting the error messages. I tried a windows7 and a windows 10 64bit machines and I'm getting the same error messages on both machines. I will try that link when I get home.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have just started using QTGMC via the Hybrid program. No puzzling dependencies, it just worked, and WOW what a difference in quality.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Just copy and paste the files from the new folder in plugins 64+ to spare you the headache that I encountered QTGMC is very picky of the versions of plugins and script

I swapped the Plugins64+ folder in the link you provided with my folder and I'm getting error message about lines 620 and 862:

HTML Code:
    Line 620: finalNoise = (StabilizeNoise) ? mt_lutxy( deintNoise, mcNoise, "x range_half - [url=https://www.videohelp.com/software/AviSynth-Batch-Scripter]abs[/url] y range_half - abs > x y ? 0.6 * x y + 0.2 * +", U=CNmt1,V=CNmt1 ) : deintNoise
    Line 862: CEed = (ChromaEdi == "")
    Why I'm getting an error message about de-noising? I did not type any commend for de-noising, What the freak?
    My commend is:
    HTML Code:
    AviSource("C:\Users\............file.avi")
    QTGMC()
    Any other QTGMC commends that I can try?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post

I swapped the Plugins64+ folder in the link you provided with my folder and I'm getting error message about lines 620 and 862:

HTML Code:
    Line 620: finalNoise = (StabilizeNoise) ? mt_lutxy( deintNoise, mcNoise, "x range_half - [url=https://www.videohelp.com/software/AviSynth-Batch-Scripter]abs[/url] y range_half - abs > x y ? 0.6 * x y + 0.2 * +", U=CNmt1,V=CNmt1 ) : deintNoise
    Why is there a videohelp url in the middle of line 620?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post

HTML Code:
    Got me !!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post

HTML Code:
    I think I figured this out. The forum software converted "abs" in the script to a url for AviSynth Batch Scripter. You must have not used the code tags when you first composed the post.

But if you had switched out your plugins64+ folder for the one that dellsam34 uploaded you would not have gotten those line numbers. Those are the line numbers for version 3.358, not 3.357 as in dellsma34's folder. So either you did something wrong or you maybe you have multiple qtgmc.avsi scripts on your system.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I downloaded the latest QTGMC and the latest Avisynth+ 64 bit that's all I know, I have one QTGMC file under plugins64+
    Quote Quote  
  15. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Screw it I give up.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    I downloaded the latest QTGMC and the latest Avisynth+ 64 bit that's all I know, I have one QTGMC file under plugins64+
    You were supposed to use the versions dellsam34 supplied (and only those), not the latest versions.

AviSynth64 also loads plugins in the plugins64 folder. Make sure you don't have conflicting versions there.
    Last edited by jagabo; 31st Jul 2019 at 09:23.
    Quote Quote  
  17. You were supposed to use the versions dellsam34 supplied (and only those), not the latest versions.

AviSynth64 also loads plugins in the plugins64 folder. Make sure you don't have conflicting versions there.
    If you mean mine then yes it is 3.357 combined with latest avysinth+ because the latest one was giving me problems ( not just errors which i "fixed" with different versions but it was crashing randomly) and couldn't finish render from another post that you helped me. This combination that I uploaded is very fast (at least on my system ) almost twice the real speed
    Quote Quote  
  18. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I used the files in mammo1789 link, didn't work for my machine. I opened up a thread in doom9 forum under Avisynth help and they are figuring it out, I will post the findings here. So far they found out I was using the wrong nnedi3.dll, For my machine I'm suppose to use the one from folder Release_W7, that took care of the two lines error, I'm down to one error message only about line 437:
    Code:
    Line 437: planarClip = yuy2 ? clip.nonyuy2clipin(true) : clip
    Quote Quote  
  19. For YUY2 processing you need AnimeIVTC_v2.20.avsi or newer . Place it in the plugins directory

# Core scripts:
    # AnimeIVTC (2.20 or above) if you work with YUY2 source
    post #2 has some links to some versions of it
    https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1673928
    Quote Quote  
  20. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    For YUY2 processing you need AnimeIVTC_v2.20.avsi or newer . Place it in the plugins directory

# Core scripts:
    # AnimeIVTC (2.20 or above) if you work with YUY2 source
    post #2 has some links to some versions of it
    https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1673928
    That solved the line 437 problem but now it's complaining about line 494, This is the most ridicules piece of software that I've ever seen:

Code:
    Line 494:  srchClip    = tv_range && !srchcheck ? srchClip.Dither_Luma_Rebuild(S0=Str,c=Amp,slice=false,lsb=lsb,uv=CMmt) : srchClip
    Quote Quote  
  21. You should post the actual full error messages, not just the line in question. It should tell you what exactly it's complaining about, and provide clues

I'm guessing you are probably missing smdegrain , that is where Dither_Luma_Rebuild comes from

If you follow the instructions, it tells you exactly what the dependencies are; what is required and what is optional
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/QTGMC
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    I used the files in mammo1789 link, didn't work for my machine.
    You did not because the line numbers for the errors you reported did not correspond to the lines in the version of QTGMC.AVSI in his archive.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I used the files in mammo1789 link, didn't work for my machine.
    You did not because the line numbers for the errors you reported did not correspond to the lines in the version of QTGMC.AVSI in his archive.
    I might reported wrong lines info but I certainly did use that package and did get the error.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    You should post the actual full error messages, not just the line in question. It should tell you what exactly it's complaining about, and provide clues

I'm guessing you are probably missing smdegrain , that is where Dither_Luma_Rebuild comes from

If you follow the instructions, it tells you exactly what the dependencies are; what is required and what is optional
    If you go few posts above I posted the full picture of the error, the only difference is the lines numbers.

Either way I shouldn't need more than the core pluggins, if I have to add optional filters that mean something is wrong.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    You should post the actual full error messages, not just the line in question. It should tell you what exactly it's complaining about, and provide clues

If you go few posts above I posted the full picture of the error, the only difference is the lines numbers.
    And how are people supposed to know that ? There are different types of error messages in avisynth

The image you posted is for mt_makediff - it's a different plugin, not even a script

If you want help, post the full error messages

Either way I shouldn't need more than the core pluggins, if I have to add optional filters that mean something is wrong.
    smdegrain is listed under the core plugins and scripts section...

It says AnimeIVTC is listed as required when you have YUY2 input . I'm guessing you have YUY2 input...

Everything is listed there in the instructions under requirements
    Quote Quote  
  26. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Here is the current Vdub error message:

Code:
    Line 494: srchClip    = tv_range && !srchcheck ? srchClip.Dither_Luma_Rebuild(S0=Str,c=Amp,slice=false,lsb=lsb,uv=CMmt) : srchClip
    This is from QTGMC 3.358, by Vit, 2012, 2018 mod by A.SONY, This is the one installed on my system. I had copied lines from v3.357 by mistake.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	33.jpg
Views:	1349
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	49693  

Quote Quote  
  27. smdegrain. see post #21
    Quote Quote  
  28. I told him before that he should convert to YV12. QTGMC requires AnimeIVTC if you use it with YUY2. In turn, AnimeIVTC has a huge list of dependencies:

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AnimeIVTC#Requirements

It's much easier to ConvertToYV12(interlaced=true).

Also his source is 720x486. ConvertToYV12(interlaced=true) requires mod4. So he needs to crop 2 or 6 scan lines off the frame, leaving 720x484 or 720x480.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I have SMdegrain installed already, I will download all AnimeIVTC required plugings and report back, This damn rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper.
    By the way what is mod4 ?

Edit: Unfortunately AnimeIVTC list of dependencies are 32bit filters and did not work, I got a Vdub error message for each one being a 32bit and cannot be run on a 64bit Avisynth.
    Last edited by dellsam34; 1st Aug 2019 at 15:59.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    By the way what is mod4 ?
    evenly divisible by 4 giving a whole number

Edit: Unfortunately AnimeIVTC list of dependencies are 32bit filters and did not work, I got a Vdub error message for each one being a 32bit and cannot be run on a 64bit Avisynth.
    There are x64 versions now every dependency, almost every plugin that avisynth x86 had . At least the commonly used ones
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AviSynth%2B_x64_plugins

QTGMC works just fine in x64 avisynth with YUY2 input . So everything is available
    Quote Quote