how to use mkvmerge gui to add subtitles with .srt extension
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
i dont get it there please help me i am a noob in this stuff
First off they have to have the exact same name as the other items being remuxed and it would be important to know how you got the srt subs. If they were converted from BDSsup, the only program that I know of is Suprip1.16. If so than they should be accepted into the remux. Suprip examines the Sup file and converts it to text. Sup rip doesn't really do that good a job so you would be left with errors that need correcting. Also, depending on how your playing the SRTs, they don't have to be remuxed into the file. They can be separate but in the same folder with the same name. Many hardware and software players can find srt and idx/sub files if they are in the same folder.
Hybrid has Mac/Windows/Linux versions:
- Start Hybrid
- set an default output path ("Config->Path->Default output")
- set output format to raw ("Config->Output->Container Settings->General Settings->Standard output container" select "raw")
- set "Main->Handling->Video handling" to "ignore"
- set "Main->Handling->Audio handling" to "passthrough (all)"
- enable automatic output name generation ("Main->Generate")
- drag&drop all your files onto the input line edit (alternatively select them through "Main->Input file")
- wait till Hybrid analysed all input files and add let it create the jobs ("Main->Add to queue")
- start the processing (Jobs->Job Queue->Start)
Ps.: If you run into problems with Hybrid post inside the Hybrid thread.